ENTER HERE -Sunday 4th Sept. eSoaring HL Comp - E.Worlham, Hants

eSoarer

The Aldershot Model Club are hosting a BMFA e-Soaring Height Limited League event at East Worldham, Hampshire on Sunday 4th September 2011.Newcomers are VERY welcome and every assistance will be provided.Please let us know if you would like to enter this event by email or PM to myself OR by posting to this thread, (preferred method), with the following information:1) Your name 2) Preferred Frequency plus 2 additional frequencies (or 2.4GHz). 3) Class being entered – i.e. OPEN or 2 METER. 4) If you require the loan of an altimeter switch for the day.Entries to date: 2.4 – Martin Bell – 2M – No 2.4 – Adrian Nelmes – 2M – NoA £7.00 entry fee is payable at sign in for the event on the day, plus an additional £5.00 altimeter hire fee should you not have you own unit. Proof of insurance cover (BMFA membership card is sufficient) will also be required on the first occasion you fly at any BMFA eSoaring league event in 2011.Timings for the day. 08.30am to 9.30am – Signing on, flight testing and altimeter checks where required. 09.45am – Pilot Briefing 10.00am – Contest start time After four rounds – 30-minute lunch break. 04.30pm – (Approx) – Contest ends. 05.00pm – Results and Prize giving.Location map is at: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?.....'z=16And directions to site are here: http://www.aldershotmc.com/PDF.....direct.pdfBMFA eSoaring rules 2011 can be found here: http://bmfa.org/publications/r.....11-sf2.pdf – eSoaring rules start on page 26If you have ANY questions or need any further information please ask.e-mail: Martin@eSoaring.co.uk or mobile 07785113922Martin Bell – CD for this event.

• 2 weeks later...

I know a number of people are waiting to see if the weather forecast improves for Sunday so I will be taking entries right up to 7pm on Saturday 3rd September.Unless the forecast is really horrible and absolutely certain, I will NOT cancel and I will be on site at or before 8.30am.Entry List Updated 11.10am on 1st September 20112.4 - Martin Bell - 2M - No2.4 - Glyn Chambers - Open - No2.4 - Ian Kingsley - Open - No2.4 - Chris Foss - Open - No2.4 - Ricky Shaw - Open - No2.4 - Ken Manley - Open - No2.4 - Geoff Bentley - Open - No2.4 - Guy Pickett-Jones - 2M - No2.4 - Richard Dolman - Open - No78 - (80,90) - Terry Pelling - Open - No88 - Terry Weeks - Open - No