DSX9 Flight Modes

Richylad

Anyone able to shed any light on this one. in the manual to the dsx9 it says that flight modes Lauch & Land have priority over Everything, ie If im in thermal mode and i switch to land or launch it should just go to land or launch mode, now on MY transmitter it only does this for launch mode, land doesnt have priority over anything ?? which for obvious reasons it should. anyone able to help in case im doing something wrong thanks in advance rich smile.gif

• 1 month later...

Hi RichProbably too late for this to be of much help! I've however just spent a week setting up my first 6 servo sailplanes. I have probably made every idiot error and been driven to distraction by offsets and goodness knows what else.However, you are right. The standard set up with for e.g. launch, cruise and land being on the L3PS and speed and thermal being on the R3PS gives total to priority to launch. Land can then only be selected if the R3PS is centred so that the flight mode stays as cruise otherwise speed and thermal take priority.This set up works fine for me. You can of course have crow available in any mode and the flight mode labels are just that - labels. If you want land as priority simply use the "launch" position and call it land!Hope this helps. Richard

so it would seem there is a slight programming error, not that it is major, just wanted to know if it was on my tx only thank you for your assistance it does take a bit of head scratching to get everything setup. happy 6 servo flighting !!