Sign in to follow this  
Dave Elam

Multiplex Profi MC 3030

Dave Elam

I wonder if anyone can give a little advice.A long standing member of our club has now got a serious illness and is in a nursing home. His wife has contacted the club to ask if any members would like any of his RC models and equipment. Amongst them is a Multiplex Profi MC 3030 transmitter which I believe are rather sought after.I have no interest in one but I'd like to make sure that a fair price is gained for it as any costs will be passed on to his wife to then cover potential future care costs.I would therefore be grateful if any of you Multiplex afficionados could advise what the value of such a TX is and obviously if you are also interested then I would be happy to possibly pass on more details if I can get any.Dave

Edited by Skirmish

Jef Ott

Skirmish said:

I wonder if anyone can give a little advice....Multiplex Profi MC 3030 transmitter... make sure that a fair price is gained... I would therefore be grateful if any of you Multiplex afficionados could advise what the value of such a TX is and obviously if you are also interested then I would be happy to possibly pass on more details...Dave
 Dave,I am not a "Multiplex afficionado", and have no interest in buying your clubmate's Tx.However, a fair price is presumably deemed as what others are currently paying.I have a friend that just bought one for £100, but I believe that was considered a "too good to miss" bargain, so I would think that £150 or more might be about right.If I were you, I would put the Tx on Ebay (or ask in the club if anyone else has a sellers account on Ebay) with a start price of £80 and see what response you get.Don't be afraid of advertising the Ebay item number in as many RC fora "For Sale" sections as possible, to achieve the best price.Good Luck,Jef

satinet

Dave it's the p4000 that is really the sought after one.I would say about £150 to £175 depending on condition, if not less.It will be worth more if it has the m-link 2.4ghz module probably. hthTom

Dave Elam

satinet said:

Dave it's the p4000 that is really the sought after one.I would say about £150 to £175 depending on condition, if not less.It will be worth more if it has the m-link 2.4ghz module probably. hthTom
Well with a little clever application of Letraset I could easily upgrade it! grin.gif Thanks for the advice though guys. I'd hate to see it picked up for a pittance especially bearing in mind the circumstances. Dave