phil baker

New to using forums, but not new to slope soaring and thermal soaring!

My first model was a Veron Impala on single channel.I now have several moulded models from XModels Whisper to XModels XCalibur. I am also restoring an older style model a Dogan and renovating a Pike Superior Lite. I have plans and parts for a Trevor Wain Thermal Magic e-soarer but I think I may sell on that project to someone with more time.

I also make and fly powered models from vintage to modern aerobatics and sport scale and have two electric helicopters.When not modeling I fly a paraglider and have done a couple of courses learning to fly sailplanes.

slopeflyer said:

satinet said:

When not modeling I fly a paraglider
Heretic. Burn him! Er I mean welcome to the forum!

Yeah, best keep paragliding under your hat..you read my mind

Andy_B said:

slopeflyer said:

satinet said:
When not modeling I fly a paraglider
Heretic. Burn him! Er I mean welcome to the forum!

Yeah, best keep paragliding under your hat..you read my mindThere is a big stake on the dark side of rhossili -  i think thats where the heretics are torched.

phil baker said:

When not modeling I fly a paraglider and have done a couple of courses learning to fly sailplanes.
As long as Phil keeps it this way around (ie modelling first) perhaps we should let him off the torching and just go with a light singeing. Welcome Phil. 

Might be a good idea to keep on the right side of a local double agent, they are quite useful at locating lost models! Welcome to the forum Phil.