Dear Diary

busterflier

Lightly toasted English muffins. Lightly buttered. Wilted spinach flavoured with freshly ground nutmeg. Locally sourced free range poached chicken eggs. All topped off with warm hollandaise sauce. 

Well you asked. Enjoy. 

• 3 weeks later...
chiloschista

Dear diary,

I missed a flight session to record those footages, but it was worth it.

And when I finally chucked a glider I lost    250m at beginning: my record so far = : D

• Like 4

On 19/05/2020 at 20:06, Ian F3F said:

Getting out at the weekend was cool, flying better, meeting up with flying mates-imageproxy.php?img=&key=a776f4c38956d7fa priceless. 

Great to see that Ian and family are well, but I'm not sure if the Erwin has grown or Ian has shrunk:-)

Ian

IMG_20200517_1507489.jpg

It was fabulous to see you and catch up!  Made a change to not be hiding behind a Sportbrella from a monsoon......

It was not bad flying considering the awkward direction for White Sheet.
Plane is an Elvira, which uses Erwin wings as outer panels.  Flys well, feels quite gentle but definitely has potential.

Iain

On 30/05/2020 at 21:19, Phil.Taylor said:

Socially distanced sloping this afternoon 😊

Phil.

SD_sloping.thumb.jpg.bb8775b6cd7469704abd2fd5a2704b0f.jpg

Hi Phil

That looks like a once slope.  Where’s that to then?

Iain

On 30/05/2020 at 21:19, Phil.Taylor said:

Socially distanced sloping this afternoon 😊

Phil.

SD_sloping.thumb.jpg.bb8775b6cd7469704abd2fd5a2704b0f.jpg

Hi Phil

Iain

Phil.Taylor
1 hour ago, Swalleau said:

Hi Phil

Iain

Salcombe Hill - Sidmouth - faces SE. - smooth sea air but not flying over the sea. Theres also S facing cliffs to the right of that slope

Phil.

• Like 1

Had a play at Whitesheet. Day went very well with Roxy Radical 3/4 full of ballast and going rather nicely. All I have to do now is learn how to turn properly, although bank and yank was working ok. Locking the keys in the car was not a bright move especially as the wings were by now back in the locked car and I only had the fuselage and tx. Thanks to Will for looking after me in my hour and a half of need waiting for the very nice bloke from the RAC to come and break into the car. He managed to do it without breaking anything so the crisis didn't become a disaster. Home eventually for a wonderful home made Brazil nut and roasted sage and roast potato diner and very generous cheese board. So an up and down and back up again kind of a day.

• Like 1

Marc RC pilot
7 hours ago, wookman said:

Home eventually for a wonderful home made Brazil nut and roasted sage and roast potato diner and very generous cheese board

You got me salivating wookman...sounds lovely :)

10 hours ago, wookman said:

Had a play at Whitesheet. ....  Locking the keys in the car was not a bright move especially as the wings were by now back in the locked car and I only had the fuselage and tx. 

Been there. Done that.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, wookman said:

LIVERPOOL ARE PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS. 

I assumed it would still be the Mumbai Indians until the  delayed season this year?