Dear Diary

busterflier

busterflier

dear diary,

I'm bored,2 weeks on and knee still hurting like b :censored: y.

polished my willow yesterday.

polished it again today.think I'll check it over in case I've missed anywhere.oh I've just remembered,when I polished inside the servo wells I forgot to do the clevises.I'll just send the slave(wife) out for some chrome cleaner and that should keep me busy all afternoon.

brilliant :D

• Like 1

busterflier

dear diary,

even more bored,

can't walk from car park to slope edge so I'm b :censored: d.

mind you if I put the prop blades on my easyglider I could fly it from the car park.Mike would never find out ,yes that's the answer! mind you he always seems to sense when one of us is committing a misdemeanour.

Think I'll de-wax my willow and re-polish it,sigh,I'm bored..... :confused:

isoaritfirst

You know Dave, that if it was up to me....We would be knee deep in electric hot liners.

But as it's not,THAT's it Your BARRED ! ;)

Save the drive and fly it from your drive. It's what props are made for..

busterflier

I think you're right John,no one's gonna tell him are they?

Yes I'll go dig them old paddles out.

Thanks for your sound advice. ;)

busterflier

Oh b :censored: r!

I knew he'd catch me John.He even got that reply in while I was typing mine.Father forgive me for I have sinned.Hail Mary.

Hail Mary.Hail Mary..... :eek:

• 3 weeks later...
busterflier

Dear diary,

Had a cunning plan for last night,involving my Willow,4 hitec 125 servos,and an evening in the building room.Unfortunately my darling wife had an even more cunning plan which didn't involve any of them.(doh!)See" for sale" regarding wife,with kst servos thrown in................... :eek:

• Like 1

busterflier

Dear diary,

wife at work all day,Willow is now hitec equiped and ready to go........... :D

busterflier

Dear diary

Damn,I've just realised that subsequent to servo transplant my highly polished willow is now covered in fingerprints. :eek: .Time for the polishing cloths again.Must get some cotton gloves for when I handle it on the field.... :p

• Like 1

busterflier

Dear diary,

highly polished willow poised for flight, :) belly nicely filled and warmed by porridge, :) weather bitterly cold and looking like snow, :mad: think I'll let cowardice be the better part of stupidity and stay at home.roll on summer...........I'm so bored :(

busterflier

Dear diary,back from festval,half a stone heavier,knee still giving gip,weather report c :censored: p,I'm bored.............. :(

busterflier

Dear Diary.

Just seen the Doc,two more weeks off work then another review.(sigh)I'm bored......... :(

can we all start sending you repair projects and stuff then?

With a name that starts with "Buster.." I'm not sure if that's a good idea....

busterflier

can we all start sending you repair projects and stuff then?

Well...you could send them,and if they turned out alright I'd have to test fly(quality control you understand)and you might never get them back.Of course I wouldn't make any charge for the repairs.......... :rolleyes:

busterflier

With a name that starts with "Buster.." I'm not sure if that's a good idea....

That's a very good point Chris.I could repair your busted model,test fly it,bust it,repair it,test fly it.................... :D

busterflier

Dear Diary.

Bored?I'm brassed off to hell and back.At the moment the knee is getting worse instead of better.see the doc May 8th.Think I might buy a telly and watch crossroads(did I really just say that?)........... :(

Dear Sir,

Understand you have wife and KST servoes for sale please forward pictures of servoes.

Being serious for a moment, Ive been suffering even worse health than usual since flying at the Bwlch in January. Whats kept me sane is some small building projects. Building a Westwings Swallow at the moment ,fitting it with Micro RC. You can build a model like that with your building board on your lap. Better that watching TV!

• Like 1

Dear Diary.

Bored?I'm brassed off to hell and back.At the moment the knee is getting worse instead of better.see the doc May 8th.Think I might buy a telly and watch crossroads(did I really just say that?)........... :(

But...., but...; you never mentioned your knee before :rolleyes: ...
  • Like 1

busterflier

Haven't I? Oh dear,well let me tell you my dear Woodstock.(By the way how long have you got?)......................... ;)