Lundy Slopefest 2013

Lundylynda

:party: Just thought I would let you know that we have 8 Barn spaces filled so far :) John and Mark Treble confirmed too. Lots of properties available and at this stage if you are thinking of bringing partners or want to share. ( Radio room available Gromit if you want some P and Q :D ! )

Probably going for the last week in July which starts 27th as this will mean all schools should have broken up for the summer.

All welcome just Pm me for further details.

Lundylynda

• Like 1

Pete Burgess

Naaa.... Gromit would be lonely on his own :) What would he do without them 'Midlanders' to rattle his cage? :eek:

Hello oipigface 'aka John': :D .. we currently have 8.. possibly10 for the Barn so as soon as I have another 4 confirmed and paid for, I will be able to book the last week in July.

This may seem early to commit guys but as you know, the Island gets booked up very quickly.

Would be lovely to see Mike and Liz this year? Stephan? Tom ? Phil? Its a fun packed week for anyone who enjoys flying,( outdoor and in), backgammon for some ,darts , drinking and generally having a laugh ( not always at someone elses expense he he) ;) . Any LUST ( Lundy Unified Soaring Team) members are welcome to send in suggestions for new events for next year.

The Barn costs are roughly £115 for the week, the boat trip is about £60 return plus two meals , contibutions, boxes etc makes it a total of £200. ( approx)

Camping is about £12 a night - so even cheaper option.

Or, view the Landmark Trust website for lovely properties to rent.

:)

:party: Pleased to say that Paul Stubley is going to be joining us next year too:) .. so definate 9 for the Barn ( poss 10/11) Will book as soon as we get a couple more confirmed:) :)

Cant let them Midlanders have all the fun :mad: , Gromit in 'The Barn' please Lynda :party: ..................Oh god what am i saying :eek:

Cant let them Midlanders have all the fun :mad: , Gromit in 'The Barn' please Lynda :party: ..................Oh god what am i saying :eek:

Wicked! .............. Really pleased that you are coming again Gromit :clap:

• Like 1

Thats just 4 more places left in the BARN! :) :party: Let me know please if you want one of these places. I would like to put a deposit down by the end of next week to secure. Have provisionally booked with the Landmark Trust. Once secured then our other guest fliers will be able to secure their properties too :)

Are really really sure from it. You know what us midlanders are like te he

Security will be higher on my priority nxt yr ;)

Security will be higher on my priority nxt yr ;)

Nahhhh ....I think any repetition next year wouldnt be as good as this year .......after all we wouldnt want to murder the goose with the golden eggs now would we ............

It would be funny to see gromit2 sat on the bar when we arrive next year

At least he didnt wake up with a big black cross drawn on his face in permamnent marker did he ...!!!

• Like 1

Just so you know who will be joining us next year.

In the Barn

Andy Borgoyne

John Fox

Adam Richardson

Chris Perkins

Pete Burgess

Jack Cubitt

Lee Morgan

Geoff Bryett ( Graham)

Paul Stubley

Stuart Wallace

+ one more very probable

Properties- to be confirmed

John Treble

Mark Treble

Pete Cubitt

Steve Watson

Darren Redwood ( Tank)

Camping :eek:

Joe Cubitt

Lynda Blythe - to be confirmed :eek:

So that just leaves 3 for the Barn- just let me know if you want a place or PM me and leave me you tel number, if you want further details. :party: