Cotswolds Slopers

guy mckenzie

guy mckenzie

We have an active group of slopers in the South Cotswolds. Let's see how many 'tune' in to this!

guy mckenzie

Just in case you were not familiar with our website!

http://www.scsa.org.uk/

And a Cotswold colleague has just given me a hard time for nt metioning this site!

http://www.glos-mfc.co.uk/cs/cs.htm

Thank you, but you were kind enough to post the link when my other half introduced herself on RCMF, although I have flown at a few of the sites, on and off for 40 years.

Roger

Anyone flying up there tommoro (wed 15th) looks like Rodbough in the morning shifting to Haresfield in the afternoon. What say the locals please?

Roger

Hello Guy, I had hoped the wind would get going a little earlier, then I would have been out at Haresfield. Now I shall wait and hope for tomorrow.

You were right yesterday the Blaze flew very well, Later as I flew my Mini -ferret one of the cows started chewing on the wing-tip of the Blaze, A friendly PG chased it off.

See you on the slope,

Tony.

Haresfield is looking "massive" tomorrow (Friday). I have the day off, so might venture out in the afternoon.

guy mckenzie

Adam,

If you haven't flown the ridge you won't know the lift is great and smooth but the rotor in the landing zone in strong winds can be a pig..

As in flick rolls ten feet off the ground from straight and level flight on your landing approach. Tomorrow looks as though it will be windy!

I would normally fly a foamie there on windy days but I usually take a ProdiJ - a tough 60 inch mouldie along too. It's a cracking slope See you there....

I was thinking of trying out my new Luna? And I'll chuck in the weasel, Wildthing and Middle Phase?? It's forecast for rain in the afternoon though??

guy mckenzie

Adam,

My advice is to leave the Luna at home. If it's an aileron MP bring it along and decide on the slope.

I'm a Framptonian too. We need to meet sometime...

Adam,

My advice is to leave the Luna at home. If it's an aileron MP bring it along and decide on the slope.

I'm a Framptonian too. We need to meet sometime...

I'm actually just down the road in Fretherne