11mm MG Servos

Antonsoarer

Been out of the loop for a while, looking for some 11mm MG servos (most of my smaller slope designs have used HS65MG, they been great but seem a bit expensive).

What are the current favourites at reasonable prices?

Tony.

Hi Tony

A lot of the Huddersfield 60" racer boys have used the MG16R servos very successfully. I've got many in various models (even an Acromaster) and they have been faultless. Digital and metal geared for around £7.

Dave

Hi Tony

A lot of the Huddersfield 60" racer boys have used the MG16R servos very successfully. I've got many in various models (even an Acromaster) and they have been faultless. Digital and metal geared for around £7.

Dave

Who makes them?

the.Timinator

Hi Tony

Paul W is right - the TowerPro MG16R is 12mm deep and is better thought of as an alternative to the HS82 or 85 MGs

I've used E-max ES08MDs as a closer replacement and I have had no bother with them. The output arms look a little flimsy but seem fine in practice.

Got mine here

http://www.giantshark.co.uk/epower-digital-metal-geared-micro-servo-p-403798.html

I also have a couple of the Gennings Skirmish refers to and they seem fine too

HTH

Tim

• Like 1