Ready to go at last!

micktss

slope_dragon_x

Should have brought it to the fly-in today Mick. It would have been an interesting "challenge" in the light lift.

Just let me know when you're ready to maiden so I can make sure I'm absent for launching duties :D

Oooh 'Cracking' :cool: , lets see some proper pics though please Mick :rollyeyes:

Love to read your build info & experience :cool:

Stu :popcorn:

What size is it Mick, 4.5M span? Looks very solid and rugged, don't envy you carrying up the slope but it will be worth it ;)

isoaritfirst

It is the wolves scale fun fly on Sunday at the Mynd.

If the weather looks promising I am intending on going along with mine.

isoaritfirst

I put a strap through the wing joiner hole of the fuss, it makes carrying the fuselage around a lot easier. I have separate bags for the wings makes carrying it easy.

Andy normally launches mine from one step and a very gentle push, surprisingly easily even in low wind speeds and on rounded slopes like the Mynd.

Although it will fly in light wind out does need a blow to become aerobatic.

The Pilatus has flown! - Brilliant!! - The launch in the 20mph wind was a non event- Makes a superb noise. Speed retention amazing. Loops and stall turns easy enough Rolls well but needs flying. Can Turn amazinly quickly without speed loss.

Hopefully video to follow by Steve Streetly

Mick W

• Like 1

slope_dragon_x

Congratulations to Mick and all concerned. :party:

I think you may need to contact Steve if you want to put the video up on the forum MIck. Not sure that Steve knows how to do that.