Sign in to follow this  
grj

Bromley Open and Tonbridge Multilaunch Rerun

grj

This year's Bromley Open has been cancelled in favour of the rerun of the earlier postponed Tonbridge Mulilaunch. Below is the message found on Flyquiet Forum

Hi

I am taking entries for this years Tonbridge Open, re run, to be held at the usual site, Leigh Park Farm near Tonbridge Kent.

As last years multi-launch was a success we shall be running it again the same this year...only this year to stick with what everyone else is doing hight limiters on electric will be set to 150m as per BARCS rules (2m or Open) and a max 30 second motor run

Please reply with entries (Multiple Entries are allowed) plus your frequency, if you fly in a club, let me know and I will try to sort the Matrix that you do not compete with your club mates.

£5 per entry.

Please post your entry in this thread or email me at simon.smith@wykamol.com or keith.fisher@asprea.co.uk