HoH Northern Winter League 2012/2013

Rooster-X

I am looking forward to it Tom :D

I like the regular scheduling of the winter league with the Northern league on the first Saturday and our local Scottish league on the third Saturday of each month. An F3F competition every fortnight. Yippee B)

Better dig out the thermals.

Hi All,

Horcum Winter League is ON

Wind direction is forecast to swing from S to SW early in the day, so meet at the main carpark whilst we establish the best slope.

Some rain is forecast early but otherwise a good day with wind speeds up to 28mph depending upon which sites you look at.

Meet at 9-9.30am

Cheers

Jon

Weather forecast was a complete disaster! We were fogged in till midday, windless until early afternoon, but apart from that a great day!

21 pilots managed 3 rounds in marginal conditions, the fourth abandoned when the wind died again. Thanks to everyone for your support. Let's hope for better conditions next time

Jon

• Like 1

Yup! Unhelpful met indeed - but racing took place thanks to measured and calm CDing by Jon, with help from his roving forecaster 'It's Bang-on The Slope' Bago.

A great turnout with full credit to those that travelled far from The Deep South, The Land Of Single Malts, The Wild North West as well as many more local points.

I had a damn fine day - learnt loads and managed to not fly like a total prat, on what was effectively my first comp with a proper machine.

Thanks to all. ..... :thumbsup:

Ro.

Oh yes and plenty of Banter :D

....... And lest we forget ....... Ibiza eat your heart out.

Slope-side vibe today, was provided by 'Double Decks Dakin' using his Futaba Groove Machine cunningly equipped with a Stylophone and programmed with a fine collection of Rolf Harris hits. ..... B)

Get down!

Ro. ...... :)

biza eat your heart out.

Stylophone and programmed with a fine collection of Rolf Harris hits. ..... B)

Get down!

Yes Gang Nan style :drool:

Slope-side vibe today, was provided by 'Double Decks Dakin' using his Futaba Groove Machine cunningly equipped with a Stylophone and programmed with a fine collection of Rolf Harris hits. ..... B)

Get down!

I thought it was just gyro's people were equipping there machines with, surly a stylophone is against the rules especially programmed with Rolf Harris

• Like 1