Sign in to follow this  
Ian F3F

Southern F3F Winter league round 1

Gonesoaring2003

Sadly Bob, i believe he'l be 'goneworking' on Sunday :(

Stu.

Sadly Bob, Gromit's right! Hoping to do Wales next week if I can get the tail back on the Willow in time!

Alex

rumbey

I'm going to miss tomorrow. Might be a wrong call but light and crossed doesn't sound great.

Gonesoaring2003

Good Luck chaps, hope you get a few rounds in!

Alex

Phil.Taylor

Good Luck chaps, hope you get a few rounds in!

Alex

But - the Red Lion at the bottom of the lane is never open at the right time for getting a round in ?

Phil.

btw - folks what time is meet-up time on the hill tomorrow?

Andy_B

I'm going to miss tomorrow. Might be a wrong call but light and crossed doesn't sound great.

tennis wont be any better though Dave.............. ;)

Bobbyr

9 for 9.30 start Phil

Cya tomorrow

Bob

Lundylynda

Weather looking good and picking up:) :)

Lundylynda

But - the Red Lion at the bottom of the lane is never open at the right time for getting a round in ?

Phil.

btw - folks what time is meet-up time on the hill tomorrow?

Pub has changed hands and open at different times...:) food is good too:) see ya guys tmr:)

Andy_B

we had mince pies today......so dont forget the cheesecake .....

we have photographic evidence .... :)

• Like 1

Lundylynda

Watch this space.. might be worth you guys putting in an appearance :) Gromit will not be disappointed:) :D

Gromit

Fingers crossed we have a good day, See you tomoz guys :thumbsup: .

Mince pies are 'so last yr Andy'

Its always nice when a lady says to me i wont be dissapointed :D

Stu.

Gonesoaring2003

Well????

Gonesoaring2003

Were you disappointed Stu?

Bobbyr

Challenging conditions , but a great day none the less,

John bennnett ( f3fman) showed us how it was done with some consistent flying.

Really enjoyed it, and thanks to everyone for helping and being there,

I've time lapsed the whole day , I will post it in the week if it is ok .

Bob

Andy_B

I hear you all had breakfast aswell ................this is the start of an arms race me thinks

Bobbyr

Bacon Sandwiches for breakfast,

and Cheese cake with Lemon curd for afternoon Tea, ( Thank You Lynda :thumbsup: )

Then Down the Pub for a swift San Miguel . (Thank you Bar Wench B) )

Great Day

Bob

f3fman

A fantastic day, sunshine, flying, delicious food and a pint at the end of it all.

Thanks very much go to Joe, Lynda, John P, Ian, and buzzer sumpremo Bob !

Special thanks to Lynda and Joe for the fabulous bacon butty and cheesecake, wow !

And my Willow has now notched up a total of 7 flights now, such a lovely model to fly, feels just right on the course, must get out and fly it more :D

Gromit

Thoroughly enjoyed the Whitesheet comp today despite my poor placing . I have consoled myself with the possibility, that the man-flu i've had all week, & downing 3 bottles of Ribena & night nurse has had a detrimental affect on my flying ;) . I cut in two rounds in the light conditions & it cost me dearly.

Think i learn't a bit more about this racing mullarky & i've truly got the F3f comp bug, I'm lookin forward to my next race.

Good to meet some fellow forumites for the first time & put faces to names.

My star of the day award goes without doubt to Lundylinda :thumbsup: . No shop bought mince pies for us. Lynda cooked 'Bacon butties' & made coffee at lunchtime for us, when we stopped due to nil wind, & at the end of the day she served up a stunning Cheesecake for all. ( No Alex, i wasn't dissapointed :D )

Gromit & Fluffles were re-united for the first time since Lundy. Mr Mason ensured they made up for lost time :rolleyes:

Thanks to all who took part today for making it a really enjoyable day :thumbsup:

Stu

• Like 1

Les

Thoroughly enjoyed the Whitesheet comp today despite my poor placing . I have consoled myself with the possibility, that the man-flu i've had all week, & downing 3 bottles of Ribena & night nurse has had a detrimental affect on my flying ;) . I cut in two rounds in the light conditions & it cost me dearly.

Think i learn't a bit more about this racing mullarky & i've truly got the F3f comp bug, I'm lookin forward to my next race.

Good to meet some fellow forumites for the first time & put faces to names.

My star of the day award goes without doubt to Lundylinda :thumbsup: . No shop bought mince pies for us. Lynda cooked 'Bacon butties' & made coffee at lunchtime for us, when we stopped due to nil wind, & at the end of the day she served up a stunning Cheesecake for all. ( No Alex, i wasn't dissapointed :D )

Gromit & Fluffles were re-united for the first time since Lundy. Mr Mason ensured they made up for lost time :rolleyes:

Thanks to all who took part today for making it a really enjoyable day :thumbsup:

Stu Stu if Lynda feed you lads that good then I'm jumping ship, I'm very marshal to a bacon butty.

• Like 2