Midland F3F

isoaritfirst

lol.....i do think we all had a good day today ...............even yours wasnt so bad you couldnt carry on and despite some trying nobody broke anything ...........

I did try and tell ya it wasnt that clear cut .......................does make a change to be just in front instead of just behind ................lets hope the rest of the winter is just as good ....thanks to everyone who turned up

Exceptional - well done Andy......finally the Radical has been flown with some quality thumbs and taken the top spot! Just thankful that I wasn't there to witness the humiliation :-)

Cheers

Greg

Tom, Link to it from the calendar entry. or try this I did mention to Andy that you would be pleased Greg! But actually it was all in the set -up (FS4 copy - tuned and then dumped right into his model - boy does he have it easy -- It's the last time though !!! and the training he has received recently -- ;) Radicals were flying great earlier in the week - swapped to the FS4 and found it less smooth - had to change a few things to get them closer. I flew the FS4 today - just because ... Felt great again by the middle of the day. No wind and nearly a Kilo of ballast though - the worlds gone mad.

Sounds like a good day B) .

Congrats to Andy on the win with his Radical B):thumbsup: .

Look forward to seeing some pics / video evidence please..........................inc those of the mince pies :D

Well done to all.

Stu.

Thanks Mike and all, I had an excellent day and got away with my indiscressions fairly lightly :thumbsup: Landed out is not quite how I'd describe it :lol:

Long day for me, up at 5 and not home till 7 - kn**kered!! Now up at 5 again :(

Flew all day without any ballast, wonderd if some would have given me a bit more speed but it's the skill in the turns I ned to acquire......

Also good to put faces to some of the names I'm often reading about here but memory being what it is ......... ?? who?? :rolleyes:

Going DSing now are you Stu?

Jerry

Thanks Mike and all, I had an excellent day and got away with my indiscressions fairly lightly :thumbsup: Landed out is not quite how I'd describe it :lol:

Long day for me, up at 5 and not home till 7 - kn**kered!! Now up at 5 again :(

Flew all day without any ballast, wonderd if some would have given me a bit more speed but it's the skill in the turns I ned to acquire......

Also good to put faces to some of the names I'm often reading about here but memory being what it is ......... ?? who?? :rolleyes:

Going DSing now are you Stu?

Jerry

it was good to catch up again Jerry. I think we both need to get a little practice in ready for the next one.

Yep, good to meet up again Les. Might take you up on the stay-over invite next time so's I don't have to get up so early.

Here's some random pictures I took...........

Not randomly selected ................... randomly taken ;)

http://tinyurl.com/aeeu38u

(I find they are filed in reverse order) First Last 3 shortly after arrival before the mist set in for the next hour or so.

Last,First one, Adam recovers from the inverted, out of sight landing down the valley :thumbsup:

Mike, I cannot download the results file.

Site is either unavailable or cannot be found ...... so it tels me :(

and I can see only the first 2 rounds. Just interested, no dispute or anything like :D

What you can see is just a preview file.

Click (open) the File tab, top left then click on download.

With my system it places the downloaded file onto the bottom left of the window.

When its finished downloading click to open.

It may be saving it to your downloads file.

Anyone else tried it?

Please report back

What you can see is just a preview file.

Click (open) the File tab, top left then click on download.

That's what I do. Download is at the bottom of the dropdown but after the download dialogue opens another pops up with the message as above. Closing that closes the download dialogue ........... for me anyway :(

.... and it is not in my Downloads folder.

If you log out of Google and try going in via the link above, how does it go?

pm me your email address Jerry and I can email it across - although I am interested in why you can't access it.

Just spoken with Paul and it works fine for him also.

Having just read the menu from the Southern event today, and not wishing to be outdone....... I reckon that Pole Cottage car park would be well within delivery radius of the Jaipur Indian Resturant in Church Stretton.

So I'll kick off the order for 8th December, 1:30pm delivery

Chicken Madras, Mushroom Pilau Rice & Plain Nan :P

• Like 2

pm me your email address Jerry and I can email it across - although I am interested in why you can't access it.

Just spoken with Paul and it works fine for him also.

Sent. I'm thinking it may be a firewall problem on my laptop but no idea how to circumvent that :huh:

Having just read the menu from the Southern event today, and not wishing to be outdone....... I reckon that Pole Cottage car park would be well within delivery radius of the Jaipur Indian Resturant in Church Stretton.

I like ya style Paul ....................... :drool:

Maybee, but you know in your heart that it just wouldn't compare to our feast of delights today Buzz ;) .

Stu :D