Recommendations for a new charger

Big Bear

Hi folks,

I'm in the market for a new charger as mine is on its last legs.

I charge NiMh, Lipo and Life batteries and would like to charge more than one at a time.

Any recommendations?

Cheers

Adam

Take a look at the Hobby King offerings, 4 port chargers abound everywhere, and most of them are based on exactly the same Mother board and software. Cheap as chips.

I've had a Hobby King 4 port charger for about 18 months, and it's great, does all that I need, except making the tea.

Take a look at the Hobby King offerings, 4 port chargers abound everywhere, and most of them are based on exactly the same Mother board and software. Cheap as chips.

I've had a Hobby King 4 port charger for about 18 months, and it's great, does all that I need, except making the tea.

Is it AC or 12v only?

I have had several differnt chargers ove rthe years - this one was the last I bought and bought just because it had a mains option, and as a back up for my other more expensive units.

http://ebookbrowse.com/o-fs-lx60bp-pdf-d20364479

It is now my prefered charger - works great - displays all the info I want and charges all types of cells includes balancer.

Anthony Murphy

I have had several differnt chargers ove rthe years - this one was the last I bought and bought just because it had a mains option, and as a back up for my other more expensive units.

http://ebookbrowse.c...p-pdf-d20364479

It is now my prefered charger - works great - displays all the info I want and charges all types of cells includes balancer.

I have one of these, very pleased with it.

http://ebookbrowse.com/o-fs-lx60bp-pdf-d20364479

Can you charge more than one battery at a time with this one??

Cheers

Adam

No - But I do have a charger that will - but have never used that feature, as multitasking is for girls :D

Haha I'm no girl honestly!!!

Cheers

Adam

Anthony Murphy

Can you charge more than one battery at a time with this one??

Cheers

Adam

Yes you can charge more than 1 battery with the correct board. You can charge two 3s lipos, I have the additional balance board but have never used it. Part no. O-FS-BA2/3XHTP

Cheers Anthony a good tip for charging 2 identical packs.

I guess you have to join the packs in series then connect as one.

I would be surprised if they did not!

Most of these chargers all seem to use the same software on them, and every one I have tried supports nicad, nimh, pb, life, lion, lipo.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I would be surprised if they did not!

Most of these chargers all seem to use the same software on them, and every one I have tried supports nicad, nimh, pb, life, lion, lipo.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Rob I think you are right there mate. If you look at the instructions they are all the same.

http://ebookbrowse.c...p-pdf-d20364479

I've got one of these too - I use it for charging Life cells and my winch batteries.