stickers

stewartg

I'm looking for somewhere that can cut me an "alula" name/logo sticker say 8 x 4 ish using the original tiny artwotk in the box.

Any recommendations?

Thanks Stewart

Many years ago, I had a 100" glider called a Phoenix. I copied the artwork from the box onto the wing using Solarfilm, a straightedge, a knife, a pencil and a sheet of graph paper or two.

If you want nice artwork done in vinyl I can heartily recommend Callie @ http://www.callie-graphics.com/index.php . I often use her, and her prices are, IMO, very good (including postage). She communicates well, and is very quick. What more could you want :) ?

I'm looking for somewhere that can cut me an "alula" name/logo sticker say 8 x 4 ish using the original tiny artwotk in the box.

Any recommendations?

Thanks Stewart

I can have a crack at it if you scan the artwork as best you can and send it to me.

I've got a vinyl cutter and can cut coloured vinyl, or for more complex stuff I can print then cut. PM me if you want to give it a try.

Hi Yoyo I'd like to take you up on your kind offer of help.

In Mr Eds post above I really like the original logo shown attach to the elevon (top pic) and the black and blue one (miidle pic)

I think he got these images off the internet, I'm a computer numpty how can I get them to you?

Hi Yoyo I'd like to take you up on your kind offer of help.

In Mr Eds post above I really like the original logo shown attach to the elevon (top pic) and the black and blue one (miidle pic)

I think he got these images off the internet, I'm a computer numpty how can I get them to you?

I'll send you a private message so we can arrange it.

Mr Ed, where did you grab them from? They are probably good enough as is but higher resolution never hurts!

I can have a crack at it if you scan the artwork as best you can and send it to me.

I've got a vinyl cutter and can cut coloured vinyl, or for more complex stuff I can print then cut. PM me if you want to give it a try.

Could you have a go at something for my Le Fish too?

Cheers

Adam

Could you have a go at something for my Le Fish too?

I can do if you like... let me know more about what you're after.

I'm not trying to do anyone out of business (if there is anyone doing this commercially? I wouldn't think so for one-offs at pocket money prices?) but the Boss has a vinyl cutter for her craftmaking stuff and I know my way round a vector graphics editor, so it's not too hard.

Vinyl only costs a pound or so per A4 sheet in the tiny quantities we buy, so with that plus postage it doesn't work out too expensive either.

Here's better. Do you want an .ai file?

lula.png

That's fine thanks. SVG is good if you can save it as that, I don't tend to use the expensive stuff!

I can convert a simple .ai to svg too if that's easier, but I gather the complex gradients and things aren't brilliantly converted with the free tools.

Thanks