Sign in to follow this  
jwest532

Wales Winter League 2012/2013

isoaritfirst

Updated the CD Page - just a little unsure on some names due to usernames supplied.

Gromit

Excelent news that the comp has been called ON :) .

My total experience of flying at The Bwlch up till now, has been a 2 hr long session on the Wrecker on my return journey from The Kerry Trip last yr. Lookin forward to experiencing flying on either Mickeys or the back of the Wrecker :drool:

Maybee an F3f comp isn't the best way or time for me to find out though :unsure: LOL

Stu

Gonesoaring2003

Updated the CD Page - just a little unsure on some names due to usernames supplied.

Hi Mike

I am Alex Hamilton, so you already had me listed

Thanks

Alex

Les

A up Mike

I'll be flying the extreme and I'm on 2.4.

See you all in the morning.

Fubar

Chris Perkins, 2.4 ghz ,Pike WR

See you in the AM

Bobbyr

I would have liked to come ,

But its really not worth 6 hrs driving to fly in light winds , and im crap at light winds as seen at whitesheet.

So good luck all , Hope the forcast is wrong and you all have a great days racing. :thumbsup:

Bob

jwest532

I would have liked to come ,

But its really not worth 6 hrs driving to fly in light winds , and im crap at light winds as seen at whitesheet.

So good luck all , Hope the forcast is wrong and you all have a great days racing. :thumbsup:

Bob

Still showing 25mph on the mountain forecast :)

drewetm

fingers and toes crossed for the 25mph SW on the mountain forecast, could be v.good

Martin

nucleardwarf

Hi Mike - Mark Williams aka The NuclearDwarf!

nucleardwarf

Just got home from my first F3F and have to say I really enjoyed the event!

Great company, very friendly bunch, some useful tips and my big thanks to AJ and the others for the organisation of the day.

Looking forward to the next one!

Bobbyr

Glad you all got a comp in , the wind down here was non existent :unsure:

Bob

Fubar

Really a great pleasure to meet everybody today and have such fun.

Thanks for making the effort to run the Event .

look forward to the next one.

Chris

Welshtibs

Hi Lads

I need to contact Austin so that I can put the link on the calander but for now you can find the results here.

Thanks for supporting the event today and all the best

Andrzej

http://welsh-f3f.blogspot.co.uk/

isoaritfirst

I have added the results to the CD page, while Andrzej sorts out his access.

Thanks for a great day.

Such consistent conditions made for some very close racing, were every second/inch mattered.

ChrisInTheVale

Thanks for a great day.

It was good to put a lot of faces to names and it turned out to be a good event for those of us taking part in an F3F event for the first time today. We now have our own benchmarks to improve on and look forward to the next one.

Thanks for those that gave assistance and advice to us newbies with regard to both flying and doing the bases and ta again AJ for organising and helping us chase the wind to the right slope.

Mark - top first effort - I'm going to have to practise some more to challange you at the next one...

Chris

• Like 1

isoaritfirst

http://www.barcs.co.uk/forums/uploads/monthly_11_2012/post-1768-0-02776600-1353316257.jpghttp://www.barcs.co.uk/forums/uploads/monthly_11_2012/post-1768-0-49725900-1353316269.jpghttp://www.barcs.co.uk/forums/uploads/monthly_11_2012/post-1768-0-90213600-1353316280.jpg

Gromit

I'd just like to take this oportunity to thank each and everyone of you that attended the Welsh F3f comp yesterday, for making the day so incredibly enjoyable for me.

Last week my Wife and were subjected to the most disgracefull behaviour and harrasment by the developers who are re developing the plot of land ajoining our property. It was a truly traumatic experience for my Wife Gill and I. Because of this it looked really doubtfull that i'd be able to attend the comp.

I am so glad that in the end i was able to attend. Thanks again everyone for making the whole day so incredibly enjoyable for me. This even includes 'Those Nasty Midlanders' :D ..

On wendsday of last week i recieved a huge box from that 'very nice man' Ian Mason. I have still not had the oportunity to open it to discover whats inside it. I hope to do so later this afternoon. I'l hopefully be able to let you know & show you pics of this big box later today............... this is developers dependant though :angry: .

I've got lots of pics to share & tales to tell from yesterdays comp which i hope to do this evening.

My thanks again guys go to you all :thumbsup: .

An extra special thanks goes to Alex ( Gonesoaring) for doing all the driving ystdy, cheers mate, much appreciated. I wouldn't have been able to attend the comp ystdy but for this :thumbsup: .

Stu.

• Like 3

oipigface

.. my Wife Gill...

I thought her name was Fluffles

• Like 4

Woodstock

I thought her name was Fluffles

Post of the week ROTFL :D !

Les

Had a fantastic day on Sunday at the Welsh F3F Comp.

It was good to put names to faces.

A big thanks to AJ for putting on the comp and everyone else that helped out.

Just hope I can get down for the next one.

Hope to see you very soon..