woolly

woolly

Hi everyone I’m  new to this forum  and based in the five valleys around Stroud  Glos, I mainly slope soar, I have flown power in the past  but now concentrate on sloping.

I normally fly my Weasel, Highlight, Whisper and Fastbak  but will be looking for a descent  F3F soon.

Mick.

Welcome to the Forum Wooly , You'l find no Baaaah'd jokes here......., OK i lied  ........ Welcome :)  

Stu.

Hi Woolly,

So, how long before you get that Olympic glider you had your eyes on at the swapmeet?  

Or a nice F3F glider?   ...or both  :D

Mike

isoaritfirst

Ignore him Mick, he's such a show off..

:D

Hi Woolly,

Or a nice F3F glider?   :D

Mike

Hi Brinky

Will have to lust after them until after Christmas.

But I do feel a new model coming on.

:drool:  :drool:

Mick.

Mick,

You'll have to get a nice F3F model !  Then maybe we can persuade a gang of our SCSA members to go along to a proper F3F race next year and show them how F3F is done in Gloucestershire  :)

Note to self: Must remember to take a video camera, as we'll probably end up on You've Been Framed  :D

• 6 years later...
oipigface
On 03/12/2012 at 20:22, woolly said:

Hi everyone I’m  new to this forum  and based in the five valleys around Stroud  Glos, I mainly slope soar, I have flown power in the past  but now concentrate on sloping.

I normally fly my Weasel, Highlight, Whisper and Fastbak  but will be looking for a descent  F3F soon.

Mick.

I have just announced the annual celebration of getting outdoors that we call the Woollyback competition. It would great if you could come and have a go at F3F in very relaxed circumstances. Details are on a thread called ‘Woollyback ?’ elsewhere on this forum. Bwlch 28th or 29th. 

• Like 1