Needle DLG

Sloper

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Terrific model Thuro, congratulations - right at the top of my must have list for next season!

Cheers,

Greg

It's really great to see a departure from the pod & boom 'standard' fuselage in F3K. Also like the polyhedral wing and symmetrical tail feathers. It will be interesting to hear what the F3K crowd make of it.

Hi Greg. This DLG will come in a slope version too and believe me, you would be not the last in F3F  :D .

Cheers

Thuro

Now there's an idea, we could start putting pegs in our 3metre F3F models for discuss launching them, must remember to firmly tape the wing panels on though :wacko:

Hi Greg. This DLG will come in a slope version too and believe me, you would be not the last in F3F  :D .

Cheers

Thuro

Any model that prevents me from being last in an F3F comp is fine by me Thuro :-)

In all seriousness, I love the look and performance of this model - the thought of enjoying performant flights at my local park is great.

I have a 2 hour drive to my closest slope, which is why my F3F practice time is limited. May be F3K is where its at?

When will the production models be a available do you think?

Cheers,

Greg

Now there's an idea, we could start putting pegs in our 3metre F3F models for discuss launching them, must remember to firmly tape the wing panels on though :wacko:

You may be closer to the truth than you realise JB - I did hear of plans to use DLG launch techniques at the last F3F WCs.....it's only a matter of time......

Cheers,

Greg

When will the production models be a available do you think?

Cheers,

Greg 

First copys we made our self. My manufacturer said he could start in October. This is concerning wing and tails because the fuselage is in production in amazing quality.

Good thing takes time....

Btw.: are you happy with your plane ?

Servus

Thuro 

Btw.: are you happy with your plane ?

Servus

Thuro

I really couldn't be happier Thuro. I know that this thread is dedicated to the Needle DLG, but I am delighted with the N124!

I've only just found a setting that really suits my flying style, but slowly my results are starting to improve - 7th at the BMFA Nats, 4th at the North of England Eurotour and 3rd at BARCs Slopeglide. I'm feeling competitive again, which is the first time since moving away from the RaceMx.

The N124 has amazing ballast carrying capability and response to camber and snap-flap - the UHM spread tow skins and spar on the HTPro are also excellent (very stiff), so overall I'm really pleased with the airframes.

Cheers,

Greg