Southern winter league round 3

Ian F3F

Thanks Ian

Just to let you know it is my intention to run this round at one of the MEON Vally sites in Hampshire.

http://11080837.test.prositehosting.co.uk/index.htm this should be the link to there club site.

they do have most wind directions but we may have to go to Eastbourne or White Sheet if needs must.

hope to see you there.

JP

• Like 1

Thanks Ian

Just to let you know it is my intention to run this round at one of the MEON Vally sites in Hampshire.

http://11080837.test.prositehosting.co.uk/index.htm this should be the link to there club site.

they do have most wind directions but we may have to go to Eastbourne or White Sheet if needs must.

hope to see you there.

JP

Butser Hill ! - not been there in a long time

NOTE - for all those still on 35mhz steam radio (like me) - Butser is "evens only" - its within range of a power club thats on "odds"

and - according to the calendar - its on 13 Jan :)

Phil.

Thanks Ian

hope to see you there.

JP

Are spectators OK at comps?

Yes m8 ,

They often get roped in to be a buzzerman :D ,

but you should take a model and get your name down to fly , Im sure it wont matter what you fly , and its not too difficult , going left and right .

You never know , you might enjoy yourself , and you will learn a few things from watching , that will help you and give you something to practise at , until the next race , all the time you will improve .

Go and have a go Rob , its good fun ,

Bob

Are spectators OK at comps?

Absolutely - and as Bob says - its much more fun to bring a plane along & join in - you'll get lots of help & encouragement - thats what the winter series is for - doesnt mattter what plane - Wildthing, Weasel, Whisper, Speedo, Luna, Typhoon - whatever. If you've got ballast for them, bring that too.

Phil.

Thanks for the encouragement. Think I will bring a camera if I can get a pass from the existing commitment. Tired and poorly flown wildthing would look sad in fast company!

Tone-the-glider

Just looked at XC 23 mph northerly's with a touch of east, and sunshine. Be fantastic if you are undecided on coming, Just do it!.

Right people it all go for Sunday.

meet at main car park on Butser at 9 am. Don't forget your £2 for the parking meter and £5 entry fee.

I'm still working on Flying order as some have dropped out and some new entry's, should be 13 or there about.

See you there

JP

here are the names I have and flying order, any more to add or subtract let me know

Tony Robertson
Graeme Mahoney
Tony livingston
John Bennett

Phil Taylor
John Philips
John Fox
Martin Drewitt
Kai Brandhorst
Simon thornton

Dave Rubmie

Garry harrison

JP

here are the names I have and flying order, any more to add or subtract let me know

Tony Robertson

Graeme Mahoney

Tony livingston

John Bennett

Phil Taylor

John Philips

John Fox

Martin Drewitt

Kai Brandhorst

Simon thornton

Dave Rubmie

Garry harrison

JP

Me Please!!

Rob Coles

CH60 steam

Have a great day guys, tried my best but cant make tomoz :( . Hoping you all have an enjoyable day :thumbsup: .

Look forward to hearing about it & seeing a few pics too please   :)

Stu.