South East Slopers

GP

There doesn't seem to be an active south east thread on this forum but just in case anyone wants to find out about spots to fly in the south east there is this website: www.slopehunter.co.uk

Rob Thomson

Hey Gary...

There is a thread of some forms (I started it) but to be honest... Not much happens on it!

Guess most of the south east flyers are using the rcmf thread.

I tend to always cross post whenever I go flying :-)

Rob

• 4 months later...
guy mckenzie

There was a contemplate your navel session last week on RCMF. It is alleged their membership has droped to 30% of what it was before the glider guiders went elsewhere.....Some suggested it was not really a glider forum any more....

Pete Burgess

There was a contemplate your navel session last week on RCMF. It is alleged their membership has droped to 30% of what it was before the glider guiders went elsewhere.....Some suggested it was not really a glider forum any more....

Which RDMF thread?

I doubt the 30% figure. RCMF has about13,000 members. Glider folks number a few hundred. Hard to see 70% of folks dropping off RCMF due to gliding. When a lot of folks moved here from RCMF, it was 100-150 tops

Simon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
2 hours ago, pete beadle said:

ring-rust "bumbling" skills

Eh?

Sounds like the perfect weekend. We had an excellent day at Levisham on Saturday, but the turnout was a bit low at eight pilots, despite the long-forecast conditions.

• 2 months later...

Hi Pete

You weren't joking when you told me you have been getting loads of really good flying in. Sounds like a brilliant couple of days mate. 

See you Saturday.

Brett

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...