BMFA F3F League Contest 2 (Wales)

Martin_N

Hi All,

Registration is now open for the BMFA F3F League 2 contest in Wales to be held on the 21st April and will close on Wednesday 17th April 2013 at 10pm.

You need to send your registration directly to martinnewnham@btinternet.com using the same subject header, with the following information:

· Pilot Name.

· Pilot BMFA insurance number / 3rd party insurance details.

· 2 Frequencies (If on 35Mhz) or confirm 2.4ghz

· Model names (maximum of 3)

Note: There are further contact details for me on the BMFA website if needed in the events calendar section.

A weather call will be made on the Friday evening before the event and published through BARCS and F3F yahoo groups. This call will be based on local knowledge and latest weather reports.

All the competition dates have been made available since the beginning of January and can be viewed in any of the following locations:

· http://www.bmfa.org/events/index.html select the correct month from the drop down menu.

·

· http://www.barcs.co.uk/forums/calendar/

Note: All one and multi day events can be considered as Team trail events.
I will provide all meet details on Wednesday after the registration has closed and again on Friday when the weather call is made.

Thanks

Martin

Pete,

last curry at the normal place was pretty poor to be honest, I think Mark has the name of a new place which he thinks is better. Even though we probably nearly spent £300 between the 2 tables they seemed pretty put out by us being there.

Martin

Pete,

last curry at the normal place was pretty poor to be honest, I think Mark has the name of a new place which he thinks is better. Even though we probably nearly spent £300 between the 2 tables they seemed pretty put out by us being there.

Totally agree Martin it was not good ,try here    http://www.natrajtandoori.com/index.html    it,s where the locals tend to dine :drool:

Rocket Ronnie

The Yorkshire crew will be down on Saturday. That's Mr Bagooo, Mr Wooood, Mr Eddisooooooon,

And little old. Me

Curry will be great

The Yorkshire crew will be down on Saturday. That's Mr Bagooo, Mr Wooood, Mr Eddisooooooon,

And little old. Me

Curry will be great

LOL you wont get keith in the curry house

Hi All,

To confirm registration is now closed for BMFA F3F league 2 in Wales on the 21st April.

The weather call will be made as normal on Friday evening as soon as we have all the information available to us. I will send out the pilot list later and again on Friday with all the relevant details.

Thanks

Martin