Baudis Pitbull

Rumbey

• 1 month later...

Have any of the recent Pitbull pilots got any flying in yet? Any flight reports on how they handle and ease of setup?

Cheers

Tom

Last time I checked Joel W hadn't had a chance to fly his. Martin Drewitt has flown his and given minor comments in another thread, Poland I think. If you want one go for it. They looked ok in Poland. I have shown the Fosa is competitive, and I don't think Pitbull is a backwards step for F3F

Maybe, need to get my Cyril fixed and compare it to the Stinger, do like the way Baudis models go together and the ballast sollution is good, Stinger seems to be faster than the Cyril in lighter air though, hmm....

Can't help you at the moment. Combination of work, family and weather has ment that she as been ready to fly for well over a month and still not seen the sky. Looks like its going to be a maiden at the bwlch

Can't help you at the moment. Combination of work, family and weather has ment that she as been ready to fly for well over a month and still not seen the sky. Looks like its going to be a maiden at the bwlch

I'm sure it will be drama-free maiden Joel!  

I don't remember a boom. More of a woosh followed by a thud :)

I think I might have been too subtle for you  ;)

Simon

• Like 1

• 4 months later...