BMFA F3F League Contest 5 (Long Mynd)

Martin_N

Hi All,

Apologies for the lateness of the mail, registration is now open for the BMFA F3F League 5 contest to be held at the Long Mynd on the 29th September and will close on Thursday 26th September 2013 at 10pm.

You need to send your registration directly to martinnewnham@btinternet.com (Please try not to respond to F3FYahoo Groups) using the same subject header, with the following information:

·         Pilot Name.

·         Pilot BMFA insurance number / 3rd party insurance details.

·         2  Frequencies (If on 35Mhz) or confirm 2.4ghz

·         Model names (maximum of 3)

Note: There are further contact details for me on the BMFA website if needed in the events calendar section.

A weather call will be made on the Friday evening, as normal this will be published through BARCS and F3F yahoo groups.  This call will be based on local knowledge and latest weather reports.

All the competition dates have been made available since the beginning of January and can be viewed in any of the following locations:

·         http://www.bmfa.org/events/index.html select the correct month from the drop down menu.

·         '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> 

I will provide all meet details on Thursday after the registration has closed and again on Friday when the weather call is made.

Thanks

Martin

Hi All,

Apologies for the lateness of the mail, registration is now open for the BMFA F3F League 5 contest to be held at the Long Mynd on the 29th September and will close on Thursday 26th September 2013 at 10pm.

You need to send your registration directly to martinnewnham@btinternet.com (Please try not to respond to F3FYahoo Groups) using the same subject header, with the following information:

·         Pilot Name.

·         Pilot BMFA insurance number / 3rd party insurance details.

·         2  Frequencies (If on 35Mhz) or confirm 2.4ghz

·         Model names (maximum of 3)

Note: There are further contact details for me on the BMFA website if needed in the events calendar section.

A weather call will be made on the Friday evening, as normal this will be published through BARCS and F3F yahoo groups.  This call will be based on local knowledge and latest weather reports.

All the competition dates have been made available since the beginning of January and can be viewed in any of the following locations:

·         http://www.bmfa.org/events/index.html select the correct month from the drop down menu.

·          

I will provide all meet details on Thursday after the registration has closed and again on Friday when the weather call is made.

Thanks

Martin

Does anyone know where "east"winds are catered for on the minge?reservoir?

No need for any discussion on the weather call.

It looks set fair for the next few days, with decent wind strength. so comp is on.

Direction is Easterly so meet area will be first carpark on the left at the top of the climb out of Church Stretton (The Burway).

Follow signs to Midland Gliding club in Church stretton - or folllow your nose - either will work fine. Its just up the hill!

See you all there 8.30am - be prepared for a mostly flat but 20minute walk to the slope.

Mike

20 minutes 20 minutes, more like 1hr for me at the moment.

I think I need to set off half an hour before you guys.

And you'll still overtake me halfway up.

See you Sunday.

Entry List below, good luck everyone:

Name                     Frequency

1 Mark Treble          2.4Ghz

2 John Treble          2.4Ghz

3 Keith Wood          2.4Ghz

4 Mark Redsell        2.4Ghz

5 Greame Mahoney 2.4Ghz

6 Mark Abbotts       2.4Ghz

7 Tom Macpherson ?

8 Mike Evan            2.4Ghz

9 Joel West             2.4Ghz

10 Andy Burgoyne   2.4Ghz

11 Ian Falconer        2.4Ghz

12 Mick Waslh        2.4Ghz

13 Tony Robertson   2.4Ghz

14 Ian Web              2.4Ghz

15 Phil Taylor           2.4Ghz

17 Martin Drewett     2.4Ghz

18 Les Wood           2.4Ghz

19 John Tideswell     2.4Ghz

• Like 1

This is the flying order

1   Tony Robertson
2   Mark Redsell
3   Greame Mahoney
4   Les Wood
5   John Tideswell
6   Mark Treble
7   Mark Abbotts
8   John Treble
9   Keith Wood
10 Andy Burgoyne
11 Ian Falconer
12 Mick Walsh
13 Tony Livingstone
14 Joel West
15 Phil Taylor
16 Dave Rumble
17 Ian Web
18 Tom Macpherson
19 Mike Evans
20 Martin Drewett

any of the Saturday practicers fancy a ruby murray  on the evening in Church Stretton ..?

Sounds like a good plan to me !

I'm booked in to the Stokesay Inn down the road in Craven Arms - escape from scouse land

Phil.

you sure about all those 2.4s?

I'm still on 35 dinosaur radio - Ch67

Phil.

Phil, Andy is more than welcome to confirm the actual spreadsheet is correct, I will make sure I never never make the same mistake again.

Martin

Martin, I sent you a PM on Sunday night but I'm not on the flying list?   I'm on 2.4g

Dave, as you know I have update Andy but please remember the email for registration is very clear how to enter a comp. I have unfortunately been extremely busy which is why this was left off the list. In future they will not be accepted.

Martin