Sign in to follow this  
jwest532

Round 2 SWSA Winter League

jwest532

AJ Posted this last night :)

We will try again! Sunday is the first round of the SWSA F3F winter league. I will make a call Friday if the competition is on and if so mare details of meeting times.

If I can have entries by Saturday I would be grateful as it helps with organising the flying order and get things running on the day. However, if you wake up Sunday morning and decide at the last minute you want to fly you will more than welcome, but you might find yourself early in the flying order!

If you are thinking about having a go in F3F the winter league is a great place to start, it's all pretty informal and don't worry if you haven't got the latest state of the art carbon fibre dream machine to have a go.  Sure it nice to have but it is more important that you have a go at standing in the center of a course and trying to fl y a kilometer as fast as you can with what ever plane you have got.  Better to find out flying a foamie that F3F is for you than spending thousands only to find out you have made an expensive mistake!   

Looking forward to seeing you all Sunday

Andrzej

jwest532

For those of you that don't get the yahoo groups email

Hi all

Hum, I have to say that ******* people off on a Friday night is one of the worst jobs of being a CD!  Looking at the a couple of forecasts  they really don't give us a lot of hope of getting a competition on Sunday with clag in the morning giving way to rain in the afternoon.

However, there are one or two forecasts starting to show signs of improvement. So seeing as we haven't managed to get a round in yet for the winter league I will give it every opportunity to improve and make a call by midday tomorrow .

Sorry for the delay but I think we need to give it every chance and all the best

Andrzej

Gromit

Sadly, this comp isn't do-able for me tomoz. I hope the forecast improves for you all, and you get a Comp in :thumbsup: .

Stu.