Woollybacks 29th December

Martin_N

''Phytriatics ward'' :huh:, I think Joel may well be in the pub already :D.

Wishing both you and Catherine all the very best Joel with the birth. look forward to news from you.

If its a boy, will you be calling him Cyril ? As for a girl maybe 'Pitbull' :o

Stu.

• 2 weeks later...

Note to self, don't unpack models from roofbox after copious amounts of wine. Left two tail halfs on roof in 50mph winds. Very lucky to find both this morning, stinger intact so I can race at woolybacks!

Can't work out what's going on with the weather Dave. Looks like the wind stabilizes around 12:00pm and rain comes in at 3:00pm.

With -2 degrees on the cards for the morning, I'm beginning to talk myself out of the journey. But this is Wales, it could be fantastic all day :-)

Cheers,

Greg

Have been offered a round of Golf,  Tennis or F3F?  Just don't want to waste my time sitting on a hillside -  Done far too much of that and my enthusiasm isn't what it used to be!

The bwlch on its day is awesome! decisions!

Lol, I know what you mean, my mojo tends to return around April / May, these days.

The prospect of a lie in, Sunday roast and bottle of red seems to outweigh the 5:00am start and freezing hills side - I'm getting old :-)

Greg

• Like 1

Forecast looks fine, with rain not due until after dark. Plenty of wind. We will be setting up early on Mickeys. Expect it slightly crossed from right at first, and slightly crossed from left by the end of the day.

Simon

I'm heading down, looking forward to light to medium conditions and the last race of 2013. Hoping conditions are as consistent as they have been this time of year in the past...

• Like 1

I'm heading down, looking forward to light to medium conditions and the last race of 2013. Hoping conditions are as consistent as they have been this time of year in the past...

Absolutely Pete, looking forward to catching up tomorrow.

Martin

• Like 1

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to bail. Jabba the Hut hasn't managed to push out no 2 on time so the thought of being 3.5hrs away and receiving the call, appealing though it is, just isn't practical.

Hope the flying is great

Sorry

Joel

• Like 1

Well, I guess if Pete is prepared to travel all the way down from bonnie Scotland, it would be a pretty poor show to back out now :-)

I'm in.....

Greg

• Like 1

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to bail. Jabba the Hut hasn't managed to push out no 2 on time so the thought of being 3.5hrs away and receiving the call, appealing though it is, just isn't practical.

Hope the flying is great

Sorry

Joel

Good for your health as well Joel :)

All the best to the family see you in the new year

Hope the flying is great

Sorry

Joel

Since when has it ever taken you 3.5 hours to drive that distance? You normally only roll out of bed once Mart and me are crossing the Severn!

Simon

• Like 1