Hello from the boys in North Sheffield.

Jaz allen

Hi Jaz

We met a few weeks ago at Puile hill (still not sure how to spell it !) you kindly recharged my battery for my Willow.

Look forward to flying with you guys again.

Regards

kev

Hi Kev, yes I remember it was a good day with some fantastic lift. I think I went home that day with all my models in tact as well( a bit rare for me).

Nice to meet Tony fu as well and put a face to that name.

Will let you know when we are planning to go to Pule again. I will e-mail you through your website to let you know. RCgloves isn't ?

Jaz.

Hi Jaz

Yes it's rcgloves.....got the spelling now for pule hill.....don't know why but I got some French spelling idea in my head !

We flew at Levisham yesterday, light wind to start with but it got up nicely from mid morning....had an ace maiden flight in very light wind which increased to a decent ballasted blast after noon. Tony Fu persuaded me to buy a Race M ultimate that he had in, and I am glad I did.

Look forward to hearing from you......great that all models returned home safely after much enjoyable flying !

Kev