Sign in to follow this  
Flyboy

Andy Collier - Returning member

Flyboy

It's been a while, but I'm starting to get my gliding mojo back. Some of you may remember me from the F3J competitions that I used to fly with Neil Harrison. Our combined claim to fame was making and flying our own moulded glided, called the 'Instinct'. This was and still is an amazing glider that has made us proud and provided us a lot of fun and entertainment.

Neil is now building again and I will soon be on hand to make the tea and pass him things when required. We're both excited to be back flying and building our gliders and have decided to give F5J a go.

I look forward to getting back in touch with old friends and hopefully giving you a run for your money at some of this years competitions...

Andy.

• Like 1

PeteMitchell

Hi Andy

Good to see you getting back into gliding again.

Looking forward to catching up with you and Neil again after a long time :)

Cheers

Pete 

Austin

Hi Andy,

Its great to see you and Neil getting back into flying. Waiting for Instinct F5J!!

Anthony

Is that the "Instinct" that your flew at the Leek & Moorlands many, many years ago. Ant.

JG

Hello Andy - Nice to meet you, i was only round Neil's the other week in his workshop, that sounds better than golfing lol i've read your blog which was made when you was last in production  :thumbsup:

Welcome back and i will look forward to seeing the F5J version.

Gromit

Welcome to the BARCS Forums Andy.

Stu.

Neil Harrison

When we were speaking in the workshop when you came round this is what got me thinking about getting the moulds out and making some more gliders, we will see how we get on and post any decent progress on the forum. It will be great to fly some comps again with Andy, just like the good old days only no line breaks and winches to lump around......

• Like 1