SWSA winter league round 4

Martin_N

Excellent day today.  Sunshine, reasonable winds on Mickeys east and some very close rounds. :thumbsup:

I'm loving the N100 with extra ballast provision, although it took me until the last round to feel completely comfortable with it at the heavier weight

Excellent day today.  Sunshine, reasonable winds on Mickeys east and some very close rounds. :thumbsup:

No wonder you were flying long Dave flying on Mickie's East!!

Hi All,

Didn't get home until just after 8pm thankfully not to many results to enter into the spreadsheet to get the results.

I will leave to you all to discuss, but I would like to thank Simon for helping out in the centre and Joel for doing what he could to keep the bases manned and everyone else that lent a hand to get the course up and packed away at the end of the day.

Well done to Simon for the win and Joel for finally sneaking just under the 40 seconds with the fastest time of the day 39.64.  The wind speed at times would have suggested far more sub forties but just wasn't to be.

Martin, Joel and Simon.

Thank you for running the event.

This time last year it was snowing. So to be able fly in such good conditions was a pleasure.

The standard was excellent and the results look close.

Regards

Greg