BMFA F3F League Reserve Date 25th May

Martin_N

Hi All,

To confirm we have lost the first event in the calendar this year, therefore the reserve date for the first half of the season has already kicked in.

Thankfully the Hole Of Horcum can accommodate the 25th May and will take entries as normal leading up to the weekend.

Thanks

Martin 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

It has been pointed out to me that an entry in the calendar shows the reserve date will be used for Whitesheet. I want to make it 100% clear this is wrong. Therefore as stated it will be in the north the reserve date will be used.

Please leave it to the league organiser to post dates an locations.

Thanks

Martin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

See below entry list I have so far, Ive been through my mails and hopefully I have not missed anyone so far.  If I hve please send e a mail martinnewnham@btinternet.com to remind me.

Thanks

Martin

isoaritfirst

You have missed me - thought that you might as my email was joint for this and nats and also had a 7 instead of the & in the subject line.

Sorry.

isoaritfirst

Planning on going up Friday night till Tuesday, and taking in a few rides through Dalby and the surrounding countryside if anyone fancies an F3fcrewMTB thrash happy day.

Rocket Ronnie

Planning on going up Friday night till Tuesday, and taking in a few rides through Dalby and the surrounding countryside if anyone fancies an F3fcrewMTB thrash happy day.

Hi Mike think Frank and me might hook up with you. A long as you go easy on us..

Ronnie

isoaritfirst

Hi Mike think Frank and me might hook up with you. A long as you go easy on us..

Ronnie

No Problem Ronnie - provided you promise to let me beat you on Sunday....

Nice to have a list out before the comp.

Good to see some new names on the list.

Fingers crossed the forecast holds good.

Nice to have a list out before the comp.

Good to see some new names on the list.

Fingers crossed the forecast holds good.

Pete,

Got a couple to add, assume by your comment you would like to see regular list updates?

Final list (not flying order) for Sunday, lets hope weather improves.  Details will be sent out this evening.

Final list (not flying order) for Sunday, lets hope weather improves.  Details will be sent out this evening.

looks like Tony L has a twin brother??

Sadly, despite my best efforts this comp just isn't do-able for me. I'm very disappointed as I'd hoped to enter all of the BMFA Summer League comps this yr. Unexpected recent family commitments have meant I just cant free up what would be a 'dawn till dusk ' trip.

Stu :(

Sadly, despite my best efforts this comp just isn't do-able for me. I'm very disappointed as I'd hoped to enter all of the BMFA Summer League comps this yr. Unexpected recent family commitments have meant I just cant free up what would be a 'dawn till dusk ' trip.

Stu :(

Sorry Stuart had I missed your entry?

Hi All,

To confirm the reserve date is ON at the Hole Of Horcum. It has been very difficult to call but based on current evidence we have decided to run the contest.

Meet will be 9am at the car park by the Hole of Horcum.

See you all Sunday.

Thanks

Martin

• Like 1