Sign in to follow this  
Martin_N

BMFA F3F Nationals 2014 7th & 8th June Hole of Horcum

Martin_N

Hi All,

Please note that registration for this years BMFA F3F Nationals is now open, if you intend to register please foward the following details to me: martinnewnham@btinternet.com

Pilot name:

Insurance Details:

Frequency:

Entry will be £20, if proof of insurance can not be provided on the 1st day an additional £5 will be charged which will provide 30 days of BMFA cover.

Information on sponsors for the event etc and pilot lists will be updated on the gbsra website.

Thanks

Martin

Martin_N

Entry list updated on the front page at www.gbrsa.co.uk

Martin_N

Hi All,

The registrations are coming in, but just a reminder in case you haven't registered yet and intend to.

Please see first post or refer to the gbsra website.

I have also updated the current entry list posted on gbsra, if you don't see your name send me a reminder.

Thanks

Martin

Martin_N

Just to let you all know I will update the current entry list and confirm back to the latest entries next week.

Heading off to Poland tomorrow with Simon to compete in the Spring Cup.

Thanks

Martin

• Like 1

Martin_N

Entry list for F3F Nationals in a couple of weeks now updated at www.GBSRA.co.uk if you want to enter please get you registration to me as soon as possible.  

See first post.

Martin_N

Reminder, if you want to take part please send me your details as soon as possible.

Thanks

Martin

Martin_N

Last call for anyone wishing to enter the Nationals this weekend please see first post and send me relivant entry details.

Thanks

Martin

Martin_N

Who is booking the curry?

isoaritfirst

based on currynt forcast, where we going for lunch?

Peter G

Now then, let's not write it off on a forecast, looks great on XC/windmap (as ever). Just pack the Sportbrella's fellas ;)

There will be a few of us in Pickering on the Friday night so we could book it, what do you think table of 12 for starters?

Martin_N

Now then, let's not write it off on a forecast, looks great on XC/windmap (as ever). Just pack the Sportbrella's fellas ;)

There will be a few of us in Pickering on the Friday night so we could book it, what do you think table of 12 for starters?

Peter, there are always the people that like to put a downer on prospects its just the way things are and I'm sure that it's not meant in the way it comes across, just an honest opinion.

I am with friends on Friday night but around for curry on Saturday + 1, my son will be with me.

George Young

Curry? Mmmmmm!! Both nights?

Count me in :thumbsup:

isoaritfirst

Liz an dI will be staying in Pickering Friday/Sat nights, in Eden house just a few yards from the crossroads, so Saturday curry sounds good - (for two).

Friday might see you in a pub somewhere, hoping to be there before 7.

abbof3f

Liz an dI will be staying in Pickering Friday/Sat nights, in Eden house just a few yards from the crossroads, so Saturday curry sounds good - (for two).

Friday might see you in a pub somewhere, hoping to be there before 7.

Frank and myself for curry naturally!

drewetm

+1 for a curry sat night

Thanks

Martin

Alibabaj

Me too please

Martin_N

Hi All,

To confirm we will meet at the Hole Of Horcum car park between 8:30 and 9am on Saturday.

From York take the A64 and head towards Scarborough. Eventually you will see signs for Malton and Pickering. At the Pickering / Malton turn off, turn onto the A169 and head north to Pickering. Once Pickering is reached Proceed through the centre and head towards Whitby, still on the A169.

Further details / map can be found here: http://www.nymrsc.org.uk

Please be on time so we can hand out the bibs, collect entry fees and make our way to slope as soon as possible.

Regards

Martin

Martin_N

For reference BIB number, we will draw for the start number on Saturday morning and announce the start number for Sunday, will move on approximately half the field of entered pilots.

Note: Bib number may change if we have any missing pilots from the start of Sunday. Ideally we do not want any gaps in the order.

Gromit

Martin, wishing yourself and all who have entered, a very succesfull & enjoyable Nationals 2014. I look forward to reading all about it.

Sadly i cant make this event as i'm off to Italy to experience flying in the Mountains with a few other like minded fools :blink:  .

Stu.