SlopeGlide 2014 in Wales on 9th & 10th August

Martin_N

Hi All,

Entry is now open for SlopeGlide 2014 in Wales. Registration will close on Friday 8th August. It will run in exactly the same format as previous years, however if it is possible to run another event at the end of the first day we can.

I need the following required details sent to me at martinnewnham@btinternet.com

· Pilot Name

· BMFA or equivalent insurance details.

Note: If insurance cannot be verified then an additional £5 will be charged which will provide 30 days BMFA insurance cover for the pilot.

Please note from the 23rd July I am on holiday for 2 weeks, I should still have email but expect a delay in my response.

Entry will be £20

Thanks

Martin

Stefan Bertschi

Please put my name down. But it's highly likely that I will not get the wife's allowance to attend....

Cheers

• Like 2

Hi All,

Just a reminder if you are going to register for slopeglide, see first post.

Note I will be on holiday from Thursday this week for 2 weeks, replies to entires maybe slower, I should still have wifi etc whilst I'm on my hols and will do my best to respond to entries.

Thanks

Martin

Hi All,

Reminder for registration, I return on the Thursday before the slopeglide weekend, which doesn't leave me much time to get everything together, so if you can get your registrations in before then it will be helpful for me to do the pilot list.

Thanks

Martin

Stefan Bertschi

Please put my name down. But it's highly likely that I will not get the wife's allowance to attend....

Cheers

It seems that I'm the best husband in the world and got the allowance, so I'm definitley in :D

• Like 1

It seems that I'm the best husband in the world and got the allowance, so I'm definitley in :D

Well done Stefan.  Happy Wife - Happy Life!!

Tell us the secret, Stefan.

Well done Stefan

Ooh you lucky devil Stefan - been dragged off on hols abroad, so no hope of attendance for me......cocktails needed ;-)

Have a great time!

Cheers,

Greg

• Like 1

Anybody going down Friday for a practice?

if the weather looks OK joel i'll be there afternoon.  Maiden flight hey -  any further info?

I'm not around at the moment but if someone wants to call the Natraj and book a table for 10 say 8:30pm and we can work the numbers out from there.

Natraj: 01656 667853

Please post of someone does book if not I will do it on Friday.