BMFA League 5 Long Mynd

isoaritfirst

I know you are all thinking about the Welsh at the moment, but don't forget the following week you can all come along and visit the glorious Long Mynd.

Martin will be along shortly to open the entries for Sundays comp.

I just wanted to say that if anyone fancies coming along for the weekend then I will be there on both days and am planning a mountain bike ride for sometime during the Saturday, before a touch of flying later in the day.

Long Mynd is one of the countries premier MTB spots so why not come along and join me on a ride. 

As you might expect I know the area extreemly well so it is easy for me to plan a ride with different break out points to the pub so different fitness levels can easily be accomadated.

There are miles of great singletrack, so let me know if you can make it.

Mike

Wish i Could come and join you.  BUT i will be spending the Sunday travelling to Spain and Spending the next 4 days in the company of about 3000 hairdressers, hopefully  female hairdressers..

HAPPY DAYS :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Wish i Could come and join you.  BUT i will be spending the Sunday travelling to Spain and Spending the next 4 days in the company of about 3000 hairdressers, hopefully  female hairdressers..

Can i come Ronnie?

Roger that Ronnie.......

. :wacko:

Hope you have lots of samples to share out  ;)

Just for you Mike.

Hi All,

BMFA F3F League 5 registration at the Long Mynd is now open.  Registration will close on Wednesday 24th September at 10pm.

Link to the LMSA can be found here: http://www.gbsra.co.uk/

Please forward the following required details to martinnewnham@btinternet.com  RESPOND TO ME DIRECTLY, NOT TO THE WHOLE GROUP.
  • Pilot Name
  • BMFA or equivalent Insurance details
  • Frequency
  • Gliders
Note: Please confirm you have insurance; BMFA insurance can be provided at an additional 5 and will last for 30 days.

Entry to BMFA contests is £10. 

As per all contests a weather call will be made on Friday evening before the contest, confirming whether the event will run or not.  This will be published through F3F Yahoo groups email and on BARCS website. Included in the mail will be the meet time and location.

Conditions permitting I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday 28th September..

Thanks

right on it..

It could be a touch event though with you three guys having spent all week practicing flying from rounded stuff.

• Like 1

On current forecasts the comp is unlikely to run. : (

Wind for Sunday is shifting around tricky directions and with very low wind speed.

Looks like I may be riding my bike both days - forecast is great for that : )

On current forecasts the comp is unlikely to run. : (

Wind for Sunday is shifting around tricky directions and with very low wind speed.

Looks like I may be riding my bike both days - forecast is great for that : )

Thanks Mike, 

Hi All,

Registration is now closed, entry list below.  I will send out a weather call on Friday evening to confirm whether the contest will run or not, included will be meet time and location if it does go ahead.