BMFA F3F League 6 EASTBOURNE 5th October

Martin_N

Hi All,

With September being such a busy F3F month it means we have 2 contests very close together in the calendar.

BMFA F3F League 6 registration at Eastbourne is now open. Registration will close on Friday 3rd October at 10pm.

http://www.gbsra.co.uk/f3f-calendar-2014

Link to the Eastbourne website can be found here: http://www.gbsra.co.uk

Please forward the following required details to martinnewnham@btinternet.com RESPOND TO ME DIRECTLY, NOT TO THE WHOLE GROUP.

Pilot Name

BMFA or equivalent Insurance details

Frequency

Gliders

Note: Please confirm you have insurance; BMFA insurance can be provided at an additional 5 and will last for 30 days.

Entry to BMFA contests is £10.

As per all contests a weather call will be made on Friday evening before the contest, confirming whether the event will run or not. This will be published through F3F Yahoo groups email and on BARCS website. Included in the mail will be the meet time and location.

Thanks

Martin

Well after a long chat we our local weather God, I have decided that league 6 Eastbourne is off.

Sorry but our feelings are that there is not much hope of completing a comp with the wing forecast for Sunday.

Thanks to all that have entered, let's hope the reserve date in Yorkshire goes ahead.

JP

Sorry BUT I don't care.

Just 1 more sleep

Spain + 3000, sun sea booze.

Thanks Ronnie, hope you don't slip on any hair gel. :)