Southern Winter lg, rd 2, Whitesheet Sun, 7th Dec.

Gromit

A big Thank You to Stu. Your hard work and energy for running the events is very much appreciated by the pilots.

We have been lucky to have two good days weather in the middle of the winter. 

However, without the support of the Whitesheet guys. Jack and Joe we would not crack through the rounds as we do.

Joe has a real problem now. Jack is looking like a potential top 3 flyer with the Vampire. Great to see as there not enough young flyers in F3F.

Again thank Stu and Whitesheet and to all the other flyers who helped doing the buzzers and giving me a launch when required.

Greg

• Like 1

Well done Whitesheet and Stu

Shame my man flu was not up to it, looks like I missed a good day.

JP

Shame you were unwell JP, you made the right decision though, conditions were such It wasn't a day for standing on the slope if your suffering with Man-Flu.

Look forward to seeing you for rd 3 in January.

Stu.

Hi folks,

Just like to say a big thank you to everybody that helped me on Sunday. Andy,John, Stu and Tony et al.

Turns out it was not back pain but internal bleeding caused by an infection, which in a sense is great news cause it means I should be ok for Round 3 where I promise to make up for the buzzing I did not do this week.

Roger

• Like 1

Hi folks,

Just like to say a big thank you to everybody that helped me on Sunday. Andy,John, Stu and Tony et al.

Turns out it was not back pain but internal bleeding caused by an infection, which in a sense is great news cause it means I should be ok for Round 3 where I promise to make up for the buzzing I did not do this week.

Roger

Hope you're better now Roger, sounds pretty awful :o

Sounds like  a great comp, well done guys.

Hi folks,

Roger

Flippen eck Rog, internal bleeding , Yikes :o . Respect due to you for carrying on with the comp. 

I hope the cause of this is quickly found and wish you a speedy recovery  :thumbsup: .

Stu.

Hi folks,

Roger

Describing internal bleeding as 'great news' sounds a bit odd, but it will be great to see you at future comps, Roger!