Anybody up for a Woollybacks this year?

jwest532

I hope to be able to make it, wont know for sure till end of the week. 

Stu

I hope so Stu.

im going to go this year.

wiuld be great to catch up mate.

Sounds like we have a date (28th) and plenty of people. Now all we have to sort out is the weather :)

Well it has been looking pants, but a more encouraging forecast today - still a long way off though. Still, 15 m/s on the Ice Cream slope should be fun if the forecast holds:

• Like 1

I've managed to convince my dad to come along so I'm just trying to work out which one of my models I dislike the most  :unsure:

Great, we can chat about that Dutch trip of yours when you were younger ;)

Simon

• Like 3

From Andrzej

Woollybacks 2014

Well if it was a league event I would be probably be calling it off for a lack of wind, bizarre in December!

Most forecasts are indicating Wrecker or VR98 slope, but the wind could be marginal for F3F. However this is the Woollybacks and the reason for a social gathering after the Christmas binge so I will post an update tomorrow on two counts. Firstly there is snow in the air and there is an outside chance that the road could be closed, secondly the wind speed could get worse but let's face it if there is a chance to get out and fly we should.

Andrzej

• Like 1

From Andrzej

Woollybacks 2014

Well if it was a league event I would be probably be calling it off for a lack of wind, bizarre in December!

Most forecasts are indicating Wrecker or VR98 slope, but the wind could be marginal for F3F. However this is the Woollybacks and the reason for a social gathering after the Christmas binge so I will post an update tomorrow on two counts. Firstly there is snow in the air and there is an outside chance that the road could be closed, secondly the wind speed could get worse but let's face it if there is a chance to get out and fly we should.

Andrzej

Really stuggled to get home last night 2" of snow and crap drivers!Any snow down south wales yet boys?