Little Bentley Multi Launch 2015

Jef Ott

• Committee Member

Sorry I cant make either date Jef. I will be off F5J'ing 

Best of luck, I hope you get support.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Weather forecast has turned to wet for most of the day, so am cancelling this event now, see you all on the reserve date - 13th September, instead.

• 1 month later...

Please enter by replying on this thread.

Edited by Guest
Originally entries were to be handled via the FQ forum.

In light of recent comments on the FlyQuiet Forum, it would be best if people entered by reply to this thread instead, for the Little Bentley MLG Comp on 13th Sept.

Please feel free to ask questions here too, as a lot of previously asked questions (answered on the FQ Forum) may no longer be available, ie classes, launch heights etc.

Many thanks,

Jef

• 2 weeks later...

Currently just one entry for this event on 13th Sept 2015.

Me.

I know some of you can't make it, but surely someone is going to join me on the day?  :D  

As nobody has bothered entering this, I am cancelling the comp now. Seems that my favourite format for gathering all kinds of thermal soarers has died. 

Jef, There are "tens" of reasons why a competition is not entered, the format is unlikely to be more than one of them. In general people enter and you know but if they can't/won't there isn't any obligation or even courtesy that requires them to tell you. Don't take it personally.

Amazed that your recent 1h. 20min. flight didn't chill you out!   

Thanks Ian. The flight did chill me out actually, and made me see sense that there was no point in stressing over something that nobody else has any interest in. :)