Sign in to follow this  
Martin_N

Champions Of Champions 28th & 29th March 2015

Martin_N

Hi All,

The first Winter League has completed already, it seems like we only started the winter league last month :).

Congratulation to Stuart Wallace and the Whiteshetet Club for running these events this year. It's a thankless task but the rewards can be high. The Southern league has been very well supported by old and new pilots. I hope everyone has enjoyed the flying and gained valuable experience from taking part, along with flying with some very experienced F3F pilots.

I already have confirmations from most of the Southern competitors whether they will be attending or not. Once we have the results I will publish the entry list and update as each region closes.

Please to the other leagues, let me know if you are in the running for a spot, whether or not you intend to travel to Wales for the champ of champs. I want to make sure we have a well attended contest.

Thanks

Martin

Martin_N

Hi All,

First league completed, now we can start to build the entry list as each league completes.

Mark Treble has uploaded the southern league results to the GBSRA website and finalised the scores, best 3 from 4 counting.

http://www.gbsra.co.uk/Winter-League-Tables

Well done to all the pilots and THANK YOU for confirming so quickly you will be attending, hopefully others will do the same from the other leagues, so they do not stop other pilots that do wish to attend.

There is still one place available to the Southern League, CD''s get automatic qualification from each region.

http://www.barcs.co.uk/forums/uploads/monthly_03_2015/post-1774-0-46387800-1426585316.png http://www.barcs.co.uk/forums/uploads/monthly_03_2015/post-1774-0-02564000-1426585335.png

• Like 1

Martin_N

Hi All,

There is an issue with the final result for the southern winter league it's being worked on and will be resolved shortly :)

Martin_N

Issue fixed no changes in positions.

Martin_N

Great news, all qualification places have now been taken for the Southern League.

• Like 2

Martin_N

Who will be up for a curry Saturday night?

• Like 1

simon_t

Yes please (assuming I hold my current place)

Simon

Andy_B

and me...and I assume les aswell

jwest532

I'm still working on a pass out... If I get one I'm definitely up for a curry... 

jwest532

I'm still working on a pass out... If I get one I'm definitely up for a curry... 

That assuming I qualify :unsure:

Les

Yep

stick me down please.

Gromit

Yep, add me to the list please, I'm up for an evening of eating dry poppadum's :wacko: , I hate curry . As at last yrs Welsh Open I'l be selecting from the large English Menu.......this was a dizzy 2 options :D

Stu.

Skip

count me in for a curry, qualified or not!  :D

oipigface

Me too!

Rocket Ronnie

Hotel booked

Yep, add me to the list please, I'm up for an evening of eating dry poppadum's :wacko: , I hate curry . As at last yrs Welsh Open I'l be selecting from the large English Menu.......this was a dizzy 2 options :D

Stu.

Curried poppadum's for Stu, Curried cat for the Dog
  • Like 1

Andy_B

Martin can you put Scott and Webby down for the curry please

Martin_N

I've updated the 2nd post and added a curry list to keep a running total.

Thanks

Martin

Alibabaj

Hi Martin,

Add me to the list please