Champions Of Champions 28th & 29th March 2015

Martin_N

Congratulations Simon on your win and being crowned Champion of Champions.

Congratulations too to Mark on being 'runner up' and to Greg on achieving third.

Very well done to everyone else on your own positions,

Thanks for posting the pics Dave.

Stu.

Hi guys

Just to let you know that I'll try and get something published on this comp via Andy Ellison (RCM&E) and the BMFA if I can. 

I'll get the excel sheet from Martin so I can put some details down about the rounds.  I could also do with some nice photos (I've already spoken to Dave :) so if you have anything further that captures the magic / torment of the weekend, please let me know. 

Cheers

Joel

Hello all,

I'm back at home and now at work. It takes me a little bit longer to get back.

Thank you very much to all for this nice weekend. I'm proud that I was allowed to take part and that no one had complaints about that. Against all forecasts we managed to get 10 rounds which is fantastic.

Special thanks to Martin for everything but at least that he made it possible for me to take part on this weekend. 

@Greg: Would like to get a 2nd Jazz but it's so exp... well prized. I would be pleased to get donations or otherwise I have to sell my chocolate stock :lol:

Cheers

Daniel

P.S. Just realized and calculated that I flew the Jazz on sunday till the end with 4,4kg :rolleyes:   I supposed less weight...

• Like 2

Group photo from the weekend, if anyone wants a copy let me know and I will send out. Tapatalk doesn't do it justice.

• Like 6

Don't worry Pete I was behind the camera :( and didn't get into the frame either, helps make it a better picture :) :)

• Like 1

Outstanding report there Clayts - many thanks for taking time out to commit your thoughts to words. Really enjoyed the article!!!

Cheers,

Greg

• Like 1

Great write up Clayts. Didn't enjoy the video's as much :(

Unfortunately, I only took 4 and they all looked very similar (2 were of someone who doesn't want to remember this weekend). they all reflected the challenging conditions of Saturday really well I thought. 

Glad you liked the report blokes.

Does anyone have any other videos from the weekend? I'd love to see them, even if they are just one run at a time with no editing or music. Youtube are a bugg3r for blocking vids with music on them.

Excellent report clayts, sounds like the gloves are off ready for battle... Should be a great years racing.

Graeme

• Like 1