SlopeGlide 2015 31st October & 1st November

Martin_N

Hi All,

To confirm 2015 SlopeGlide will be held this year in Scotland on the 31st October and 1st November.  I will open registration on Saturday 1st September at 10am and registration will close on Wednesday 28th October.

Thanks

Martin

• Like 1

Yes, we look forward to welcoming you to our slopes for the final league scoring comp of the season!

It's been mentioned a few times before that Scotland is too far for a one day comp so here we have a two day event based around Fife and the Lomond hills. Many who have been would tell you that Bishop is one of the better UK slopes, West Lomond is equally good so hopefully we can tempt you to travel.

I will start a dedicated thread with more information in due course but for now, here is a link to a map of our regular slopes: Scottish Slopes Map and you can look on streetmap.co.uk for the OS info by entering local place names from there.

It is as always a league counting contest.  I have tried to introduce different formats in the past and it has always fallen on deaf ears.  I am more than happy to have some 60" racing on the Saturday after we have also flown F3F.

60" F3F would be great!

It could be a leveller, but only if everyone was flying in the same air!

I think we need to make it F3F both days as a scoring comp and to give it as broad appeal as possible to F3F'ers.

However a bit of 60" is always fun so I am thinking we have a bit of a 'knock out' comp. Split those with foamies into two rounds (the more up the better) with the other half flagging and the top two from each round progress to a final. Just three races to fit in. What do you think?

• Austin pinned this topic
  • Austin unpinned this topic