GBSRA AGM Friday 11th September - Wales

Martin_N

Hi All,

Another year has gone by and it is time for the GBSRA AGM which we will run in Wales on the Friday 11th September in Wales again where we most of us will be for the Welsh Open.

Few points:

1) If you have anything you wish to discuss please email these to the committee (Details on the GBSRA website) by the 7th September at the latest.  Be very specific in what you wish discussed or are proposing.

2) If you have had Personal Best time this year between September 2014 and September 2015 can you please follow the link and fill in the details: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sCqqS1X4w2R5hGqJD3zwfOcNJ04A0Oe7rvsJvN7l6F8 Even if you will not be attending AGM and a member of GBSRA please fill in the details.

3) We would also like to present a trophy to the GBSRA most improved pilot, can you please vote via the following link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YXAFCdtZ6LszdZ9gBH8ElPP4_QKnC01A06da4eRTHGM

I will confirm location as soon as I have this confirmed, it may have to be the same as last year, but I will also try to get a buffet sorted once I know numbers.

As I have more information we will update this thread.

Thx

Martin

Hi Martin,  regarding the voting for the GBSRA most improved pilot, Is there a list of GBSRA members we can view anywhere, I'm uncertain as to whether the pilot  I wish to vote for is a GBSRA member. If there isn't a 'public list', at your convenience could you possibly send me a list of our members in an email or PM please.

Thanks, 

Stu

Edited by Gromit

Its a good point and one I did think about but difficult to manage on an open forum such as BARCS.  This will be addressed for future AGM's and all will be unveiled at the AGM.

If I get chance today I will send over the list but will need to remove all contact details etc first.

At this stage I think most active pilots are members, I would vote then cross reference later and update me if needed :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi GBSRA members,

to to confirm the AGM will again this year be at the Haywain Pub starting at 7:30pm.  Hopefully it will not take to long, I would like to see as many members there as possible.

thanks

Martin

Thanks Pete,

All,  are there any GBSRA members this year that have had a PB if you have can you either email me the details (martinnewnham@btinternet.com) or fill in the correct link above.

Thanks

Martin