Lucky

TonyHickson

Had a little fly Sunday evening as I wasn't on my way to the Nats. Landed 80-100 meters away at one point. Felt pretty lucky when I picked the model up and there was not a spot on it!

IMG_2662.jpg

Nice one!

i was quite lucky/unlucky as well a few days ago.

I was flying my DLG for over an hour. Flights up to 10min and some hard launches. At the end of the flying session I couldn't find my car keys in my pocket. So I guess that I launched that hard that the car key fell out of my pocket...

Luckily after 20min of searching the public park I managed to find it again...phew

• Like 1

Hi all

Went for a fly at Ivinghoe over the weekend

Drove up to the hill with the passenger side window wound down, so as not to use the air con, to reduce the Volvo's rubbish MPG figure any further

Checked and double-checked that I'd got everything - tx aerial, wing joiners etc etc

Had a really good day in light winds with the occasional sunny spell(s)

Came down the hill at around 4pm to find that I hadn't wound the passenger side window up and the car had been unlocked with the window wound down all day......... walkers, ramblers, twitchers all passing by within feet of the open window all day while I was completely unaware of my open invitation to car thieves, out enjoying myself, a mile away

Lucky? - I'll say!

Regards

Lucky Pete

BARCS1702

• Like 1

Had a little fly Sunday evening as I wasn't on my way to the Nats. Landed 80-100 meters away at one point. Felt pretty lucky when I picked the model up and there was not a spot on it!

IMG_2662.jpg

Lucky you.

I did land mine once 1 meter from the river.

Edited by allroad

I was flying my DLG for over an hour. Flights up to 10min and some hard launches. At the end of the flying session I couldn't find my car keys in my pocket. So I guess that I launched that hard that the car key fell out of my pocket...

yep - same happened to me.  Once with my car keys and another time with my phone.    Got lucky twice - lesson learned about zipping up pockets.