KST X08 V3 - servos group buy no2

Richard Swindells

Richard Swindells

Copied from the FlyQuiet thread - As usual with my group buys, all savings get passed onto you. No profit made by me.

Target is minimum 50x servos (this will get us on the next discount level), this time will try and use DHL as the carrier as the experience with parcel force could have been better.

Add your name and number of servos required to the list

Price will be less than £24 per servo , possibly approaching £20 if we get a lucky shipment through customs

We should be able to mix and match the "tab" styles that are available for these servos.

Richard - 16
Mark - 4
Lorry - 4
Jon - 4
Mc -8

Sb 4

CTR 6 

friesian - 4
Total -- 50

Edited by Richard Swindells

Hi Richard,

Depending on the reply to my NXT group buy post, if the SD100 servos are not OK, I will make up the quantity of the KST08's to 50 (but a minimum of 6)

Kind regards.

Richard Swindells

OK we have reached the 50 servo target, but there is still room for more if anyone wants to join in. 

I will wait until Friday to close the group buy and then start pulling together money from people... Due to recent events I cannot fully fund this group-buy before items are delivered. I will ask for 22 per servo with any extra or refunds calculated once they arrive.

Expect an email from me on Friday with payment details.

I am happy to post out the servos as they are much easier to process than larger items

Thanks Richard,

it looks like we are just in time to catch the new "N" version - with no tabs.......

although as these servos will be going in my first ever DLG, I am not sure what I need for where, so will leave it up to you......

thumb-KST X08N B&W Collage.jpg

Richard Swindells

When I send out the email later this evening, I will ask you to specify how many of each type of the servo you require.

If you are unsure then the lugs are quick and easy to sand/remove from the standard version.

• 2 weeks later...
Richard Swindells

There has been a small delay in pulling together the money from members of this Group-Buy. (My fault as I have simply been too busy to co-ordinate.)

We are now in a position to move forwards, so the last date anyone can possibly join the group buy is Wednesday (I send over payment on wednesday evening)

To avoid disappointment please be aware that there is absolutely no flexibility if you miss the cut-off. 

• 3 weeks later...
Richard Swindells

This week :) hopefully. They are with parcelfarce.

sorry it has taken longer than expected.. unfortunately the nature of these group buys means that it sometimes takes longer to get all the money together from everyone involved before we do the buy.. then of course we cannot account for the vendor being away at an event. Because of the delays, if anyone has lost out as a result of having to buy servos at commercial prices and will now end up with servos they no-longer require, i am happy to offer a refund.

I think this will be the last group-buy for servos that I manage, as the admin overheads are not really making it worthwhile.

DateTimeLocationTracking event
16/10/201514:57International HubAwaiting Customs clearance
16/10/201514:50International HubReceived in destination country
Edited by Richard Swindells

Richard Swindells

Been through customs, but I've still not received the customs charging info, so no probably next week before they arrive.

• 2 weeks later...

Not received anything as yet - just checking whether dispatch has occurred?   I'm not in any rush but wanted to check in case postal issues.