BMFA F3F League 6 Eastbourne 18th October

Martin_N

Hi All,

Registration for BMFA F3F Eastbourne League Contest is now OPEN and will close on Wednesday 14th October at 10pm. Use the link below to register.

Entry List:

Please make sure you have selected the right entry tab to view your latest entry.

Note: I will not accept any other method of entry.

As per all 1 day contests, a weather call will be made on Friday evening around 8pm. This information will be made available on BARCS and through F3Fyahoo group email.

Thanks

Martin

Ive update the link in yahoo mail for the form as there was an issue.

I have posted early due to lack of wifi.

Thanks

Martin

Edited by Martin_N

Hello all

Just to let you know we could be holding the competition at Butts lane on the 18th

If this is the case you will need £5 in cash for all day parking.

I will confirm this Friday.

JP

How will we know which of the two Jason Bioletti's has turned up?

Easy,......the one that turns up with planes, will be in the competition.

Thanks John,again you have spotted there are two of me :),slight error on my part.

Looking forward to the Eastbourne comp on sunday. This run of NE looks to be continuing well into the middle of next week, not knowing any of the Eastbourne slopes can you tell me where a NE will put us please , thanks.

Stu.

Hi Stu,

i will put out info later this week, but FYI on the gbsra website there are links to the various clubs. ESSA is on there with a link and on the site it give locations of all the slopes for Eastbourne.

thx

Martin

Sorted, I deleted one of the entries :)

If it goes NE then it could be Bopeep (Google: Bopeep Lane)

We need landowner permission for BoPeep lets wait for JP's confirmation :)

Hi All,

To confirm registration is now closed and no further entries will be accepted.

A weather call will be made on Friday evening to confirm if the contest will run, we will release further details of time location etc once we have reviewed the weather forecasts for the area.

If your commitments have change and you are unable to make Sunday could you please send me a mail by Saturday lunchtime at the latest. 

Thanks

Martin

Right men

after a lot of thinking

i am calling the comp on

meeting point will be Bopeep car park on top of the hill.

address is

Bopeep lane polegate Eastsussex bn26

that should get you to junction on the A27, there is a chance we may have move hill if there to many parraglider things.

hope to see you all Sunday morning

JP

• Like 4

My apologies guys, unfortunately i'm not able to attend, I need to be with my family.

Wishing everyone an enjoyable days racing, good luck to you all.

Stu.

Edited by Gromit

We finally managed to get a contest in today after months of unsuccessful weather and cancelled contests, even then it put up a fight to complete only the minimum 4 rounds.  Conditions were certainly challenging round 1) had  36 second difference between first and last, Round 2) 21 seconds, Round 3) 23 seconds and the finally Round 4) 31 seconds.

Many pilots experienced the frustrations of the air in every round but it was still great to get out with everyone again for a chat and hour of so of sport flying.

Well done to Mark T on the win, Graeme Mahoney in 2nd and Simon Thornton in 3rd.

Below are the round times and overall scores.

Round Times.png

Overall Results.png

• Like 4

Well done, Mark!

Thanks to John, Gary and Pete for being in the middle, and Matt for heroic buzzing.

A good day out despite the challenging conditions!

• Like 1

Apologies I rushed out the scores and forgot to thank JP, Gary, Pete and Matt.  Sterling job under difficult circumstances.

Martin

Well, that's an unexpected result. Very close scores at the top - I guess it's my lucky day!:)

Edited by mtreble
  • Like 2