Southern F3F Winter League 2015-16

JohnEP

Dates for this coming winter league

November 8th with reserve 22nd

December 13th

January 10th with reserve 24th

February 14th with reserve 28th

we intend to run these in Eastbourne Whitesheet or Meon Valley.

This will depend on wind direction for each venue, we will go where the wind is best for that date.

West winds Whitesheet

North, South  and Southeast winds Eastbourne

East Meon Valley

hope that make sense

JP

• Like 1

love to Jon

but not sure if we have the right to go there and set up a course?

may be we should have a practice day there with Simon and Martin, just to see if we get kicked of :)

JP

• Like 1

Reculver is national trust have no idea what the rest is probably council owned. 

We have never been kicked off while flying normally. I'll ask Thanet council maybe. The trouble with asking is they then know you want to use it !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi john 

i thought that the southern winter league was all held at white sheets , this has changed I see , all good will be in full attendance , will you be doing registration through the yahoo group ? 

Kind regards Matt how

Hello Matt

We do normally spread the Southern winter league over the three venues if possible, but last winter it was my idea (I was too lazy) to just use Whitesheet and Stu was happy to run these. 

We will let people know on this forum when to entre and what venue.

JP

Round 1 of the Southern F3F Winter League will (weather permitting) take place on 8th November, 09.00am, venue to be announced.

You can enter on the day ( you may be first to fly!!!) but pre-entry would help. To pre-enter please go to the ESSA website and follow the link on the right hand side.

http://www.eastsussexsa.co.uk/ 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

This Sunday's F3F is off

whitesheet looks to be a wash off, I had a look at Newhaven fort on the way home today and the path is very slippery and with mor rain tomorrow it will only get worse.

we will try again on the 22nd

JP

Yes Clayton

would be a rush up there

but that's not possible with all the public, we normally use Newhaven cliff but there a horrible path to the landing.

shame

see you in Wales

JP

• Like 1

Round 1 of the Southern F3F Winter League will (weather permitting) take place on 22nd November, 09.00am, venue to be announced.

You can enter on the day ( you may be first to fly!!!) but pre-entry would help. To pre-enter please go to the ESSA website and follow the link on the right hand side.

http://www.eastsussexsa.co.uk/ 

Note: This is the reserve date and all entries for the 8th have been cancelled so please re-entre

• Like 1

Just a reminder that, weather permitting, it will be Round 1 of the Southern F3F Winter League next Sunday 22nd Nov. So far, the forecasts look like it will probably be at the Long Man, Eastbourne.

8 hours ago, Pete Burgess said:

Just a reminder that, weather permitting, it will be Round 1 of the Southern F3F Winter League next Sunday 22nd Nov. So far, the forecasts look like it will probably be at the Long Man, Eastbourne.

Hi Pete,

whats the entry like so far?

Graeme