Sign in to follow this  
Skip

Welsh F3F Winter League 2015/16

isoaritfirst

I thought you were joking Martin as I thought panels didn't have a right and a wrong. 

But in the light of day that panel is wrong, the bars don't line up  

Another job. Cheers. 

• Like 1

oipigface

Plant some honeysuckle. In a couple of years, you won't be able to see it.

isoaritfirst

I and the rest of the world however Will know it's wrong.    

Fortunarely they were painted in the garage and both sides were done the same

sorted. Thanks Martin

now where was i

image.thumb.jpeg.22c736d8bfae4f5452b7187

• Like 1

pete beadle

Hi Mike

Well done indeed! I hadn't thought of asking you about bricklaying or fencing problems.......

Oddly, I was also about to send you the Monty Don, "Thanks very much but I'll do it my way if you don't mind" award, for people who admit to making minor mistakes but don't appreciate other people pointing them out, when you went ahead and turned your fence panel round - despite your tight deadline for the comp......showing a very positive attitude to (constructive) criticism.....:thumbsup:

You are indeed a prince among men......now about this honeysuckle:D

Regards

Pete

BARCS1702

• Like 1

isoaritfirst

Honeysuckle is the wife's domane

Gromit

Wishing you all a very enjoyable & successful days racing tomoz, a few pics please.

Mike, unlike everyone else I think the one fence panel concerned is the right way round ............ its all the others that are wrong :frantics:.

Stu.

• Like 3

Martin_N
13 hours ago, isoaritfirst said:

I thought you were joking Martin as I thought panels didn't have a right and a wrong. 

But in the light of day that panel is wrong, the bars don't line up  

Another job. Cheers. 

Sorry Mike didn't mean to create work for you.

rumbey

Great day on the wrecker today.  Started grey misty and cold but the sun did show and was fairly warm later on!

Nice to fly a comp again.  Looked like a battle for top spot between, Simon, Martin, Joel and Graeme.

Not sure Abbos pre race drink did him much good!! 

20160320_101044.jpg

• Like 6

Alibabaj

Great day on the mighty wrecker thanks to Martin and Joel for sitting in the middle.

couple of pics below. First one is Lez after loosing his wrecker cherry... Well done mate!

image.thumb.jpeg.b78ba867799e61024db9486image.thumb.jpeg.19f39275d358891ad4a95dfimage.thumb.jpeg.1e43443a250d4836516c146image.thumb.jpeg.d246a77f06e845e71121b14image.thumb.jpeg.ef2476e8d091677622874d0image.thumb.jpeg.76b03a0b22c821f243a1711

Last one is Joel screaming past base A flying it like he stole it! Despite the earlier oops.

image.thumb.jpeg.7e731ecb00a67dc731cafc2

• Like 4

Les

Great day 

Big thanks  to Martin and Joel for manning the centre.

What a strange day,from going pritty good and setting  a new PB in one round to have the slowest in another.

O well it's  all a big learning  curve. 

Looking forward  to the Champion  of  Champions in a couple of weeks time.

Must say I was impressed with the speed of the Foss and Foss lift:yes:

• Like 2

jwest532

Well most of you know that I have had an extra marital affair with the wrecker now for over 8 years.....

Whenever we meet she is normally exciting, often provocative, and, if you get on her good side, one hell of a ride :)

Well today, one of you must have told her that I'm married as she gave me the mother of all Bi*ch slaps...

Wrecker won, Freestyler and ego zero

Good day out though

• Like 6

Martin_N

Hi All,

The last contest of the Welsh Winter League actually went ahead :P. Its been a frustrating year up and down the country for all the various leagues and although we were threatened with some mist at the start of the day it soon cleared for the racing to start.

It was great to get back on the WRECKER for a comp, downside is the long walk to the landing zone:no: therefore we decided to fly 2 rounds at a time, not ideal but it suited us with only 11 pilots entered, it was still bloody hard work. 

Big thanks to everyone who helped keeping the bases manned at all times so the contest kept flowing and to Graeme, Tony and Simon helping with getting the course out up and ready to go as soon as the mist cleared for flying. Also Joel who helped everywhere as always including the centre today :thumbsup:.

Before the results from today's flying congratulations to Les Wood on setting a new PB 37.64 I think there will be plenty more to come, well flown and well deserved.  I think you will be breaking it many more times in the near future. 

Results: 

FTD Joel West 35.22

Congratulations to the winners!

Results1.png

• Like 6

isoaritfirst

A very nice day out that finished with a lovely sunny afternoon. 

It seems such a long time since we have had either a comp on the wrecker or sushine lighting the scene. 

Thanks to everyone. 

Commiseratios to Joel on the loss of his freestyler. It certainly went out in style. 

Well done to Les on his Pb and thanks for driving yesterday. 

• Like 2

Gromit

Great to see it was a successful & enjoyable comp, congrats to all.

Thanks for the pics Graeme , much appreciated.

Sorry to hear about your Freestyler Joel,

Very nice new PB Les .

Stu.

• Like 1