Yes it's on the events calendar . See you there

It's not showing on my screen   :no:

Nor in Up-coming events on Index Page

andyharrold
40 minutes ago, Scram said:

It's not showing on my screen   :no:

Nor in Up-coming events on Index Page

same here.

I am a non starter Mike. Work interfering with my social life.

isoaritfirst
On 3/5/2016 at 16:29, andyharrold said:

same here.

I am a non starter Mike. Work interfering with my social life.

Current forecast looks like a nice summers day.

With no wind .. 

On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 09:52, isoaritfirst said:

Current forecast looks like a nice summers day.

With no wind .. 

It's picking up  :thumbsup:

Hi everyone

Are you guys up for having a spectator tomorrow. I've been doing RC slope flying for the past 12 odd years and am really keen to get into F3F. I will be looking at joining the club towards the middle of the year and if possible joining the league in November. I've never been to an actual F3F competition and as its the last of the season I was hoping I could tag along to see it in person and get to meet you guys. There is only so much you tube and Picasim can teach you about F3F.

I'm in the Corby, Northamptonshire area, so if there is someone local who I can meet up with or follow I would really appreciate it as I have never been to Long Mynd before and have no idea where I would be going.

Hope to see you tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Brett

It's  always good to have new people coming  along,so you would be very welcomed.

If it gose ahead you can meet up with me and I'll  show you the way up.

PM me your number and I'll  give you a call this evening.

• Like 2

Thanks Les, PM sent.

I may still need someone more local to me to meet up with or follow to get there in the first place. I'm not from the UK and new to the area so I have no idea where I'm going. I know its east :ermm:, otherwise I will need a postcode for the satnav.

I'm really looking forward to it so fingers crossed the weather plays ball. 

3 hours ago, Brett82 said:

Hi everyone

Are you guys up for having a spectator tomorrow. I've been doing RC slope flying for the past 12 odd years and am really keen to get into F3F. I will be looking at joining the club towards the middle of the year and if possible joining the league in November. I've never been to an actual F3F competition and as its the last of the season I was hoping I could tag along to see it in person and get to meet you guys. There is only so much you tube and Picasim can teach you about F3F.

I'm in the Corby, Northamptonshire area, so if there is someone local who I can meet up with or follow I would really appreciate it as I have never been to Long Mynd before and have no idea where I would be going.

Hope to see you tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Brett

Hi Brett

I live in Gretton so there's no point in us going in 2 cars.  You can come with me if you like.  I will PM my address, and you can come to me to go, if you like.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Scram said:

Hi Brett

I live in Gretton so there's no point in us going in 2 cars.  You can come with me if you like.  I will PM my address, and you can come to me to go, if you like.

Hi Scram

That will be brilliant, I was so worried about getting lost and missing out. I will Pm you. 

Thanks everyone, you all sound really welcoming. :D

• Like 1

isoaritfirst

Ok I am calling the event......

Drum role

Long silence....

ON

see you all in the morning around 9.00am

• Like 2

isoaritfirst

Mainly because I don't know. Forecast has always pointed at Ashes.

Until I just checked and we could go to Packet Stone.

Or even Pole cot.

• Like 2

Flying action at LM today

LM_16-03-12_01a.thumb.jpg.42b919318eef87

LM_16-03-12_02a.thumb.jpg.50ede34fa0004e

......... NOT  :frantics:

No wind.  Only the experienced risked the likely landing out or cross slope landings, though Mike and Mark managed some lengthy but gentle flying.

I had to speed home early but found the emergency abated, and all was almost well.

• Like 1

Glad to hear things were at least almost ok. Thanks for everything today, I really enjoyed the experience, even if we missed out on racing.

It was great to meat all the guys. If anyone out there is thinking of taking up F3f racing or slope flying then I couldnt recomend a nicer bunch of guys to help you get into it. 

Hope to see you all on the slope soon.

• Like 2