Tom Wallace son of Stuart (Gromit) and Gill

Lundylynda

It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Tom Wallace who sadly lost his fight from HLH, a rare disorder of the immune system. Words may not suffice to express the heartfelt sorrow that we all feel and our hearts go out to his family Stuart, Gill, Ben and Samuel at this very sad time. May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared, comfort you now and in the days ahead. Our thoughts are with you all. 

• Like 10

I can only echo Lynda's thoughts , Tom has truly put up a heroic fight against his illness over the last few months but ultimately took a major turn for the worse on Sunday . Stu and his family have taken great strength from all of the support from there friends on not only this forum but also from the greater modelling community and all of those who have sent PM's  emails and supported the recent donation fund .

God bless Tom    now at peace

Andy.

• Like 6

That's very sad news to her.

Can't put into words how the family must be feeling at this moment. 

Realy sorry to her this, RIP Tom.

• Like 1

Stu, Gill, Ban and Sam,

We are really sorry to hear of your loss and wish you all better happiness in the future.  At last he and you all can rest easier.

Best wishes from Jerry, Hilary and Slopedawg.

• Like 1

Very sad news indeed.  My sincere condolences to you Stu and your family.  I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling now to loose your Son.  RIP Tom

• Like 1