Champions Of Champions 2016 2nd & 3rd April WALES

Martin_N

42 minutes ago, oipigface said:

Doubt if I will qualify, but I'll come and buzz and have some curry!

Ahh! :) becasue a number of pilots that are flying in the welsh league are qualifying through a different league, I think you will find you will be ok especially if the weekend happens.

You will be very welcome John as my guest and WILL fly, but also it is important you are there so it helps towards your next article for the BMFA magazine.  All slope advertising is good and needed to help promote us.

• Like 2

Thanks Peter,

Can I have all the confirmations from the Northern League please, remember that the CD already has a place there you 5 spots to fill. Let me know asap so we can offer the place to other pilots if you are not travelling to Wales.

Thanks

Martin

Stefan Bertschi

Current entry for the Curry:

Martin Newnham
John Treble
Rich Bago
Jason Bioletti
Joel West (assuming)
Graeme Mahoney
Paul Stubley
Andy Burgoyne

If you like to join on Saturday evening, please PM me until next Saturday as I'd like to get the booking (hoping they still have enough places) done on Sunday the latest.

Cheers

Stefan

Stefan Bertschi

Booking done. On the list are:

Martin Newnham
John Treble
Rich Bago
Jason Bioletti
Joel West (assuming)
Graeme Mahoney
Paul Stubley
Andy Burgoyne
Mark Treble
Jerry Lunt
Peter Gunning
Mark Abbots
Scott Ravencroft
Les
Dave Rumble
JP
Wendy
The german guy partially living in East Sussex
The swiss guy partially living in Surrey (in a camper van :-))

There is currently one spare

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi All,

I will publish details for meet location and time tomorrow evening for the weekend.

Please watch this thread for updates.

Thanks

Martin

My quiet friends are not on the curry list - George Young & Dave Watson. I'm sure they will squeeze them in.

The trophies arrived today so there is something to race for (apart from 'the hell of it').

IMG_2940.JPG

• Like 5

George Young
30 minutes ago, Peter G said:

My quiet friends are not on the curry list - George Young & Dave Watson. I'm sure they will squeeze them in.

I realised this morning that Dave and my name were not on the list so I sent a PM to Stefan. 

Rocket Ronnie

Hope you guys have great weekend sorry to miss this one, going out on a works do on Saturday lunch time in York,

ill be a bit worse for it iam sure.

enjoy 

ronnie

• Like 2

Hi All,

Details for the weekend are as follows:

Meet at the the Wrecker Car Park 8:30am. We aim to make our way to the selected slope by 9am.

Bibs will be handed out at the Car Park and entry fee £20 paid by all pilots.

NOTE: If you are late we will not carry your bib out to the slope, NO BIB NO FLYING, so be on time.  Pilots will hand the BIBS back on Sunday at the presentation.

The aim on Saturday will be to complete as many rounds as possible, we will announce last round in progress before the last round starts sooner if possible.  It is not a debate for the pilots, the main CD will make the decision, if they choose to  consult that will be there decision.

Please make sure you all help with getting the course out and back again, don't leave it te few that always step forward, we are all there to enjoy ourselves.

Look forward to seeing you all over the weekend.

Thanks

Martin 

meet point.png

• Like 1

Hi All,

Bib numbers for the weekend, we will draw for first pilot up and on the Sunday move on half the field depending on numbers of pilots flying and not number of entries on the list:

Pilot BIB Numbers.png

• Like 1

isoaritfirst

Nice entry list after a lack lustre winter league - hope you all have a good weekend.  

Would it be too much to ask that you have decent wind strength all weekend and that it dies by Sunday night (or moves North)  so I can have a peaceful night on the Bay of Biscay...

• Like 1

Wishing all competitors a very enjoyable & successful Champ of Champs Comp, well done to all who have qualified.

My thanks to those who have organised & run the regional winter leagues, and the Champ of Champs comp itself.

I would appreciate some updates on developments during the comp, & lots of pics too.

Finally, good luck to you all.

Stu.

• Like 3

Weekend started well, puncture on the way down from bwlch RAC got me going now call out for new tyre to be fitted :)

image.jpeg

• Like 2