Champions Of Champions 2016 2nd & 3rd April WALES

Martin_N

51 minutes ago, jwest532 said:

I agree Dave, Graeme's been knocking at the door now for quite a few comps. All he needs is a bit of luck (which any comp winner needs) and he'll walk away with some well earned  silverware :)

Yep, Graeme has been getting better and better, and more and more consistent throughout this winter season.  He has grown in confidence and knows he can do it.  And he has a top model with the Space Lift.  As Joel says, it is just a matter of time before a big win.  This is excellent news for UK F3F, and I'm sure others are inspired to follow his lead.

Simon

• Like 3

10 hours ago, simon_t said:

Yep, Graeme has been getting better and better, and more and more consistent throughout this winter season.  He has grown in confidence and knows he can do it.  And he has a top model with the Space Lift.  As Joel says, it is just a matter of time before a big win.  This is excellent news for UK F3F, and I'm sure others are inspired to follow his lead.

Simon

Thanks for your kind words,

I must admit I was a little disappointed when my 38.XX was discarded due to the rain, and then first off in the inevitable lull after the rain, giving me a 49.XX:(... but that's F3F for you!

The Fosa Space lift is going very well, so well I have another due in the coming weeks:)

Graeme    

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dose anyone have a copy of the group photograph from the Champion of Champions? 

If you do could you send me a copy please.

E-mail address 

Lesliewoodmobile@gmail.com

I haven't seen any photos yet - I know Stefan took some, but he had a bit of a chicken pox outbreak with the kids to deal with when he got home....

Simon

I did PM Stefan but nothing back.

Not sure if the PM went through because I used my mobile phone and it's beginning to play up.

Or like you said with his kids not being well he just hasn't had time.

Stefan Bertschi

Well the kids are back in shape, and I finally found the time to get them from the camera to the laptop and further on to Google. Sorry no pics of any flying

https://goo.gl/photos/vAVQU5MgVAjKsoso8

They are all high resolution and feel free to download them. If you want to publish them somewhere please credit me as owner of the pics.

Cheers

Stefan

• Like 4